Sign in to follow this  
xTiMm_

What will be the next project by PMDG?

Now with the shortly released -8 of the Queen of the Skies series, we could start a thread guessing whats next by PMDG.

So. Whats next? 😛 😄

• Upvote 1

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

2 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

Now with the shortly released -8 of the Queen of the Skies series, we could start a thread guessing whats next by PMDG.

So. Whats next? 😛 😄

They already announced quite a while ago.

The two known projects coming are :

• the Global Flight Operations.
  • The NG3 project so a new 737 version, with teasing about the MAX being part of this project (but not really officially announced)
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

So. Whats next? 😛 😄

They have already said and hinted on what is next and what is being updated. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

LOL, its the same pattern of threads every time, like clockwork. The way it has always been.

• Like 2

Why not a type of aicraft which has not been done properly like the Airbus a350 ? Or has it have to be an American build aicraft?

I wish you all happy flights,,,:)

John Folkeringa

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Johnfol said:

Why not a type of aicraft which has not been done properly like the Airbus a350 ? Or has it have to be an American build aicraft?

I wish you all happy flights,,,:)

John Folkeringa

I don't think it has to be American, the main thing is bobviously with all these years they have strong links with Boeing, they obviously got a lot of the data they need out of them so I'm not surprised they are still doing Boeings it's logical. Also the Boeing way of doing things is different from the way Airbus is doing things they have different philosophy, so it's probably "easier" to use their current framework and knoledge in another Boeing aircraft than with another aircraft which can do things very differently.

• Like 1

Perhaps we shall get an updated B777 with EFB sometime?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

An updated 777 with Rainmaker, smoother animations and EFB would be superb. Although, it's pretty amazing - even after all this time.

• Like 1

I think the Wood Pigeon is the next to get the Rainmaker.

• Like 4

Dan Downs KCRP

LOL, What have you done for me lately? 

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

An updated 777 with Rainmaker, smoother animations and EFB would be superb. Although, it's pretty amazing - even after all this time.

Already coming 

• Like 2

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Is there any word about shared cockpit functionality - at any point ?

As much fun as they are to fly on your own, these aircraft are prime candidates for a shared experience.

• Like 2