Bang on, brother! 

Did you just quote yourself?!?!  😆

• Like 3

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

5 hours ago, Murawski said:

Did you just quote yourself?!?!  😆

Why not?

Two voices makes more effective than one... or something...

• Like 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 9/21/2018 at 7:34 PM, pracines said:

I would like to see a VW bus done in 1960's scheme ✌️🤡

I love those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost bought one many years ago, unfortunately is was all corroded..

How many planes does one really need?  I have the 737, 747, 777 and 787.  I am good for the next decade.

Paul Gugliotta

I really don't mind what they do as long as it is not something they have already done. Honestly, I do not want "the same, only better". I get my kick out of learning something new and PMDG have not (in my opinion) offered that for quite a while. I appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into doing the 747 again and it is very pretty but can anyone say it is a genuinely different aircraft to fly from their old 747? And apart from having to manually monitor and turn off the fuel pumps mid-flight, is it really that different to fly long haul then the 777?

Please don't hate me, but another Boeing would be boring.

I thought this was the next project...

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

On 9/21/2018 at 3:09 PM, wedgantilles said:

Boeing way of doing things is different from the way Airbus is doing things they have different philosophy, so it's probably "easier" to use their current framework and knoledge in another Boeing aircraft than with another aircraft which can do things very differently.

It's more about access to data. Airbus are not so open with their plans/data as Boeing are. Even European companies cannot access such data as they would like. Since PMDG and Boeing are American, their long-standing relationship makes it easier to get information suitable for projects.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Yeah something not properly done yet or an MD-11. That sounds nice.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 10/31/2018 at 2:38 AM, Sven Cella said:

https://imgur.com/6QfEVpZ

I'll just leave this here

Did nobody notice?

• Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

16 minutes ago, threegreen said:

Did nobody notice?

Yes, it was discussed in detail at the time it first appeared, with numerous people coming up with as many theories as to its meaning. Some even believed it was a red herring from RR to have a little fun with us.

Walter Meier

Well, at least two additional PMDG folders starting with a "7". I would like to think that the completely blanked out one has "146" in it :wink:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

6 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Well, at least two additional PMDG folders starting with a "7". I would like to think that the completely blanked out one has "146" in it :wink:

Or perhaps GFO.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

3 hours ago, threegreen said:

Or perhaps GFO.

Not a plane, so it wouldn't be in SimObjects/Airplanes :wink:

Glad people have it on the mind though!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers