What will be the next project by PMDG?

On 11/14/2018 at 12:12 AM, Boomer said:

MD11. 

Or 764.

please

Chris... I mean... THAT‘s some passion 😂

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 3:42 PM, Christopher Low said:

It would be a great shame if the Jetstream 41 did not make it to P3D, after it seemingly came so close at the end of last year.

It'll make it but I'm sure all hands are on GOC so once that's out, lets hope for a short cycle of bug fixing to get her out and available.

Trevor Hannant

On 11/15/2018 at 8:17 AM, Ephedrin said:

Chris... I mean... THAT‘s some passion 😂

He's not alone.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4GHz · 16GB DDR4 3600 14-15-15 · nVidia GTX1080Ti · Gigabyte x570i WiFi PRO · Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA · BenQ Designer PD3200Q VA 32" QHD · NZXT H210i · Fully Watercooled · Seasonic Core 650W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

On 11/13/2018 at 9:11 AM, scandinavian13 said:

haha - nah. I refuse to fly Cirrus. The way the pilots/instructors talk about them, it's almost like they think you need a PhD to fly one. No thanks. There's plenty out there more complicated and fun to fly without an intensive checkout of word not allowed I already know...

Funny you say that. I have a bit of time in an SR-20 and they’re nice but they do have a certain....following.

I was at AirVenture over the summer and wanted to check out the new Bose Proflight headset. I was going through the presentation and talking with the rep when a guy comes up and immediately starts telling everyone that he’s trying out the new headset to see if it’ll work in the Cirrus jet he had literally just signed for. So that’s all we heard for the next ten minutes even though the Bose rep told him flat out that the Vision Jet comes with A20s as standard equipment. But I was lucky enough to listen to how awesome he was for ten minutes so I gues you can consider me blessed. 😉 

Sean Wood

9 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

He's not alone.

True!

I usually am quite frustrated about PMDG because of the pricing, but actually, if they got some of these birds out i'd be ready to pay twice as much as their equivalent in FSX:

¤MD-11(missed it sooo much)

¤767(before it's gone/+has tons of variants and is still produced)

¤737CL(flew a combi once/ great and never done/+ would fit to the NG3 like a glove)

I already paid a lot sometimes but if you do these y'all make me happy PMDG!

• Upvote 3

signature-dark.png

My system specs: Core 2 quad Q9650 @ 3.51ghz, GTX1060 6gb, 8gb ddr3 1333, 1Tb seagate barracuda, 500gb wd blue

MD-11 for P3D v4...

• Like 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS 2020 | Prepar3D 5.0 (HF2) | X-Plane 11.50 | Weather Engine: ActiveSky & ASCA | ENVTEX & ENVSHADE |  Add-Ons: A2A Accu-sim Bonanza | Majestic Software MJC8 Q400 PRO | Maddog X MD-82 base | PMDG 737 NGXu Base & 600/700 Expansion | FSLabs A320-X Base & A319-X expansion | Tools: SimToolkitPro | Reality XP GTN 750 | FFTF Dynamic | ProATC-X | GSX Level 2 Expansion  |

The MD-11 for P3D v4 would be great. Imagine having this beauty with the visuals of the QOTS 2, seeing things like the curvature of the crt’s 😍

• Like 1

sig1.png
sig2.png

Hey, if FSLabs can bring the Concorde to v4, then the MD11 should not be out of reach 🙂 One can dream thou right?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Michael Backes

Windows 10 x64 | i7 8086k 5.0 GHz | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | 1250W PSU | GeForece RTX 2080 | ASUS TUF Z390 Plus Gaming | 2x ASUS 22" Monitors + 1 39" 4K SEIKI TV (mounted) | Intel PCIe 1.2TB  SSD and 6TB Seagate HDD (1 for OS and 1 for P3D v4) | Corsiar H100i GTX Extreme Liquid Cooler |