Sign in to follow this  
BlueStar

Stavanger X in P3d

I am considering the purchase of the Aerosoft Stavanger X.  The Aerosoft website indicates that it will work with P3eDv2 but there is no mention about v4.  I checked with Aerosoft and they didn't know.  Has anyone that owns Stavanger X been able to get the v2 version to work in v4?

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

considering that V2 is 32bit and V4 is 64bit - I'd say your chances are slim. It really depends on the method of coding the gauges

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

2 hours ago, Bluestar said:

I am considering the purchase of the Aerosoft Stavanger X.  The Aerosoft website indicates that it will work with P3eDv2 but there is no mention about v4.  I checked with Aerosoft and they didn't know.  Has anyone that owns Stavanger X been able to get the v2 version to work in v4?

YES. It works.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Yes, it works on both 3.4 and 4.3 but depending on your add-ons, you might have to do some "fine tuning".

But overall, it works.

Pierre

I bought it today and it installed without any problems into P3Dv4.3.  🙂

Thanks, 

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

This is good news 🙂I was been holding of on installing it but if it works, I'll give it a go! It actually surprises me how many 'older' sceneries work absolutely fine in v4...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case