Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Survived Yet Another Crash Landing;)

Been errr... absent due to yet another skirmish with the dreaded 'Big C'.

No getting rid of this old soul just yet tho;)

Get out of jail, sorry hospital (tho you'd never know by the food lol)next week.

Every time this happens, I have to spend another 6 weeks just trying to catch up on all the various flight sim changes and updates etc.7

So, for those who thought you'd escaped my rants and misiv's etc, tough luck on this occasion lol

Looking fwd to launching my simply for 1st time in 5 months tho...

Edited by Dougal
  • Like 3

W/B Phil -  time for some fun.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Good to see you Phil. Not much happened around here, something about GSX2 or something, it's pretty good 😎

Matthew Kane

Glad to hear you are hanging in there Phil. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Great to hear from you. 🙂

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

11 hours ago, Dougal said:

So, for those who thought you'd escaped my rants and misiv's etc, tough luck on this occasion lol

Hey Phil.....

May they continue ......nice to see you back here

Best wishes, and regards

Bill

thanks guys. a closer call than usual but I've decided I'm not moving on from this world until I've touched down for real.

I can't get my ppl, but I WILL find a trusting soul  (or word not allowed lol) who'll sit beside me in his own aircraft.

got a friend with a Robin here in France that I'm working on lol. Can't believe what private (and military pilots) get away with here. Flying under road bridges seem to be favourite pass time

Edited by Dougal