Sign in to follow this  
ozzieblr

PMDG Site down for maintenance right now

Well, fellow fliers!

As the PMDG website is currently down for site maintenance (and our flights are being delayed by "paperwork"!), could it be that the QOTSII update and -8 release is imminent?  My guess is probably so.

Get ready for a couple of big downloads, pilots!

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

You might be right - one day!  Their website is actually up and running and in the Recent News section I just found this latest article posted there today:-

A couple of "gotcha" items to learn about in the PMDG 747-8

8 minutes ago, berts said:

You might be right - one day!  Their website is actually up and running and in the Recent News section I just found this latest article posted there today:-

You mean like this?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

16 minutes ago, berts said:

Maybe you’re looking at a cached version.  The site is down for me as well.

supporter.jpg

Thanks,

Randall Coultas

Spoiler

Flight Sim: P3Dv4,4/ PC: i6700K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Maximus VIII Hero / NZXT Kraken X61 / 16Gb ram / 2 X Samsung 840 EVO SSD 500Gb / WD Black 1TB / Geforce GTX 980ti

Just now, rcoultas said:

Maybe you’re looking at a cached version.  The site is down for me as well.

Not all of it is down. I'm able to log into my account and see other pages. Just not the main page. 

• Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

21 minutes ago, berts said:

Refresh your page, pilot ... this is what you will see - right now!

pmdg_site_maintenance.jpg

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

The whole website front end has been updated for the 747-8 which is now announced as "coming soon" ... which we already knew has been announced in the forums for this weekend.  Clearly they have been preparing the website for release, which could now be anytime. 

Never thought I'd say this, but I finally pushed out the MD-11 and made room for the -8 in the hangar. Just a few housekeeping chores, sweeping up all the fluids left by the MD-11, parts to sell off, etc, etc, etc...… Now I sit waiting for the website to change showing it's available. CC is cowering in the corner...……….