rsrandazzo

[21SEP19] Release Timeline: Don't miss your Crew Rest!

Captains,

Just a quick note, in order to prevent anyone from sitting up all night...

We are planning to release the PMDG 747-8 during the day on Saturday, GMT. 

You will see a bunch of things going on in/around PMDG's sites overnight as we are taking this opportunity to roll in a bunch of updates and maintenance...  Don't panic...  We WILL tell you when it is about to release.

So don't disrupt your required crew rest.  We will not accept cancelled flights tomorrow because you are calling in "too fatigued to fly" because you waited up all night!

• Like 27
  • Upvote 7

That was very nice of you Rob, I'm sure that's helpful to a LOT of people!  Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. Might as well fly my A320 a couple times tonight cause starting tomorrow only thing out of the hangar will be the 747-8

Thanks for the heads up Rob.  Will take this time to prep for release and uninstall the QOTS v3.

...and after all that coffee I've had in the last hour!!!... UGH!!! 🙂

Edited by Pablo Vazquez

That message was worth it’s price in gold, plus you just saved refresh bandwidth...

Edited by AccusedChip
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Captains,

Just a quick note, in order to prevent anyone from sitting up all night...

All time top post. 

I guess a lot of outbound PAE flights tomorrow... Me included!

By the way Robert... When will it be available the 748 Paintkit?

• Like 1

Alright fine.  I'll TRY and sleep.  Not promising anything. 

51 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

That was very nice of you Rob, I'm sure that's helpful to a LOT of people!  Thanks!

Not to mention help keep the site up 

😂

Thanks for the update, I'll have to update Greenpoint Technologies Virtual. Cannot have my new BBJ soon enough.

Thanks for saying the "F" word.  I have the 11-21 shift in flight control tomorrow.  I better not get a fatigue call...LOL

In any case, I'll pick it up when I get home and should have a live stream up Sunday around 0800-0900 Central for a KIAD-EDDM flight.  

Can't wait!

Edited by Jeff Nielsen

0730 here in Dubai. I have coffee and am properly rested. You may release the  Dash 8 now 😉

Scott

Wait a minute. On the website it says that rainmaker is only available for 4.3 and higher. Does this mean it won't work for 4.2 or it's just not supported?

guess  what  it  says  4.3  or  higher  for  it  to work

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, bmccumiskey said:

Wait a minute. On the website it says that rainmaker is only available for 4.3 and higher. Does this mean it won't work for 4.2 or it's just not supported?

Just make the jump to 4.3. I didn’t want to upgrade either but the performance is much much better.

36 minutes ago, bmccumiskey said:

23 hours ago on one of your previous post it was discussed that you need 4.3. Why do you keep coming back to 4.2. Just update and call it good for the -8. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1