Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21SEP19] Release Timeline: Don't miss your Crew Rest!

3 hours ago, Iceman2 said:

I was going to use the crew rest facilities available in the -8 after TOC but going to use my own bed now.

thanks for letting us now

IM

you need 3 crew to augment,using the crew rest bunks mate and its got to be flights over 5 hours sector time, under easa anyways

30 mins take off to top of climb. (all three in the seats)

2 crew gets 1.5 hours rest  (pilot observing + 3rd man)  (one at a time obviously) 

1 crew get 2.0 hours rest  (the pilot flying)  

30 mins top of descent to land (all three in their seats)

add all that up comes to 5 hours min flight time...

you see you learn something new everyday 🙂 (most pilots i know dont understand crew rest)

ORO.FTL.205(e)

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

I notice on the new website there is nowhere to login like you used to? Unless this will be added later today?

Jason

Jason Thompson

10 minutes ago, medic89 said:

Just click at "MY ACCOUNT" at the top right spot.

Phil Tereny

I'd not noticed that. Thanks for that phil

Jason

Jason Thompson

6 minutes ago, jay907uk said:

I'd not noticed that. Thanks for that phil

Jason

Welcome!

Phil Tereny

Edited by medic89

Got plenty of rest last night!

Super excited for release.

Michael O'Halloran

33 minutes ago, oriusmagus said:

So its an expansion. Not possible, to just get the 747-8, cause I don't want the 747-400? 😄

Nope as an expansion the base is needed ie the 744

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Just now, vegasjon said:

Is it still "Daytime" in GMT?

It is currently 4:32PM GMT. So We still have a couple of hours. Could have hit a release snag as well. We just have to wait for a status update.

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

1 minute ago, Spencer Yackee said:

Robert said last night in this thread "Check tomorrow morning."

Willing to bet there's been an issue.

He was chatting in chewwys stream asking where he got it from. Im sure its still coming. They are probably working overtime to get it all setup

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Currently enroute to KPAE to pick up the new bird! 2018-9-22_17-49-22-590_zpsbpidiiy3.jpg

• Like 1