Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21SEP19] Release Timeline: Don't miss your Crew Rest!

I'd better not bother anymore.

After all the teasing and all that, we've been lied. PMDG just wanted to know if the release was today, we'd keep our interest and mine is going dim.

At this age, 45, why do I keep believing?

Release it when you have to release it. I'll only believe when it's out!

Ahhh the generation-nows - no idea what patience is or means

Edited by AirCanada235
  • Like 2

Nobody is lying to you, Sergio. Robert did say that release would be this weekend.....unless any last minute issues appear. There is still time for the 747-8 to be released today (or tomorrow), and I am sure that the PMDG guys will let us know if that is not going to be the case. Just relax, select one of those other PMDG airliners that you have installed, and go fly!

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

18 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

during the day on Saturday, GMT

I'm not impatient but yo

3 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Nobody is lying to you

is not 100% correct, while the word lying is quite the extreme.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

I think some folks are getting worried because Robert did say to check back tomorrow morning and nothing has been said. Then they state that the winner on Chewwy's stream would most likely be the first to receive the first copy of the 748 during the giveaway. So I can see why some are thinking not today. Just my guess. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Relax, its still today at the moment! 🙂 Until you hear different from RSR release is still happening.

• Upvote 2

Lol I think some of you forgot Robert did say this: “[Disclaimer: Release is expected- but not guaranteed...stay tuned”

• Like 6

1 minute ago, alexsander said:

When it will be released, it's almost 6:30 p.m.

Maybe ... 7:48?

Either way, I don't think big letters is the way to get an answer..  we'll know when we know! We've waited this long, a few more hours won't kill us 🙂

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, alexsander said:

When it will be released, it's almost 6:30 p.m.

Thank you, I do not need my glasses anymore

• Like 3

I wonder if there waiting for 1948 (748) GMT, 😉

• Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Robert wrote in Chewwys stream that it will be out very soon. Just fixing some server stuff.

Gert Barring

27 minutes ago, rotate14 said:

I'd better not bother anymore.

After all the teasing and all that, we've been lied. PMDG just wanted to know if the release was today, we'd keep our interest and mine is going dim.

At this age, 45, why do I keep believing?

Release it when you have to release it. I'll only believe when it's out!

Awww, somebody call the waaaaambulance! You've been waiting over a year. Being a day or two off on the planned release day isn't a big deal. He said it was planned today, not guaranteed. For a 45 year old, you sure sound like an entitled kid. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg