Sign in to follow this  
Bob_Z

Request on Release

When the 747-8 i sreleased, would it be possible to contain questions and answers about problems, bugs and such to a thread separate from the string of word not allowed thank yous?

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Problems and Bugs!! In a PMDG release, surely you jest sir!  😜

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

22 minutes ago, SierraHotel said:

Problems and Bugs!! In a PMDG release, surely you jest sir!  😜

Calm it pls. If a programmer ever says his/her program is completely bug-free he or she is a complete word not allowed.

There will definitely be something and we all now that, otherwise all other products would be V1.0 till today.

Edited by 30K

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

58 minutes ago, 30K said:

Calm it pls. If a programmer ever says his/her program is completely bug-free he or she is a complete word not allowed.

There will definitely be something and we all now that, otherwise all other products would be V1.0 till today.

He was joking...hence the emoji.

Edited by netshadoe

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Let's face it, despite the fact that PMDG airliners are some of the most complex products available for FSX and P3D, they also have remarkably few bugs. That is a BIG credit to the developers and beta testers, and precisely why they do not rush releases.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi

the fact that they are releasing 747-800 today is a major disappointment.   I feel that it’s not ready yet. 

David

3 minutes ago, davjg said:

Hi

the fact that they are releasing 747-800 today is a major disappointment.   I feel that it’s not ready yet. 

David

Based on what you say that?

10 minutes ago, davjg said:

Hi

David

Why is that?

12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Based on what you say that?

5 minutes ago, xapangoo said:

Why is that?

He's trolling...

Edited by Anders Bermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, davjg said:

Hi

David

Yet he bought it 11 minutes after it released.

He wasn't TOO worried...

• Like 4

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I just bought it, too.  I just wanted a thread without all the Whopees and every 5-second download reports.  Not too much to ask.

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hello RSR

You are right, I did buy it, but it took me too long to buy it. Its A BEEEEEEEAUTIFUL PLANE!!!. thank you and your PMDG team for a awesome job!!! truly priceless.😃

David