Sign in to follow this  
Yang Yang Nan

PART 2 nothing workss (No progess)

9 minutes ago, Yang Yang Nan said:

ill try. but did i do that right? with that simconnect

SimConnect - yes; loading directly into multiplayer, no.

Kyle Rodgers

10 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Could be. Multiplayer re-loads the aircraft, which the Intro Manual specifically states can cause problems. Does it work outside of multiplayer?

Instead of using Multiplayer, I would recommend VATSIM or IVAO, honestly.

IDK WHAT IM DOING WRONG :(

but it still doesnt work :/

Just now, Yang Yang Nan said:

IDK WHAT IM DOING WRONG 😞

but it still doesnt work 😕

You skipped over my last post.

Are you still trying to load into multiplayer, or are you use the sim normally (no using multiplayer)?

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

SimConnect - yes; loading directly into multiplayer, no.

U have a lot of RESPECT for you bro, but it still doesnt work
(i dont mean it sarcastic i sirieusly have a lot of RESPECT)
but really i dnt kn what im doing wrong bec loading into Singleplayer doesnt work either

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

You skipped over my last post.

Are you still trying to load into multiplayer, or are you use the sim normally (no using multiplayer)?

I load in into Singleplayer now

Just now, Yang Yang Nan said:

I load in into Singleplayer now

Looks like you're loading the sim through Steam. Load the sim directly by going into your sim folder, finding FSX.exe, right clicking it, and selecting "run as administrator." Then try to load the plane.

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

Looks like you're loading the sim through Steam. Load the sim directly by going into your sim folder, finding FSX.exe, right clicking it, and selecting "run as administrator." Then try to load the plane.

ill try

10 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

ive tryed it and it didnt work either

25 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

did you ever had this before? bec litterly nothing works right now

Looking at your first Video I don't see any undercarriage legs present.

Just a thought - have you actually installed the aircraft and registered it online with PMDG correctly, because if you haven't then it will probably never work?  The lack of an undecarriage could explain why this might be the cause of your problem.  You should also sit on your hands and do nothing at all inside the simulator until the 744 has finished initialising whenever you load it as part of a new scenario.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, berts said:

Just a thought - have you actually installed the aircraft and registered it online with PMDG correctly, because if you haven't then it will probably never work? 

There is another topic in the 737NGX forum that is stating the same thing....nothing in the cockpit works and no visible under-carriage/landing gear.  Sounds like an illegitimate installation.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

hello from germany!

try this.... start your sim and choose the 747. than start the flight. when the flight have started, save the flight and close your simulator after that.

then start your sim again and load the saved flight.

greetings

mario murhöfer

2 hours ago, charliearon said:

There is another topic in the 737NGX forum that is stating the same thing....nothing in the cockpit works and no visible under-carriage/landing gear.  Sounds like an illegitimate installation.

No ive buyd it for 90USD if you want i can send you a screenie

19 hours ago, berts said:

Just a thought - have you actually installed the aircraft and registered it online with PMDG correctly, because if you haven't then it will probably never work?  The lack of an undecarriage could explain why this might be the cause of your problem.  You should also sit on your hands and do nothing at all inside the simulator until the 744 has finished initialising whenever you load it as part of a new scenario.

doesnt even give the thing with initailzing