Sign in to follow this  
Yang Yang Nan

PART 2 nothing workss (No progess)

Ive did a previous topic of this BUT still nothing works!
ive buyd the PMDG 747 QOTSll but nothing works please help!!! i love to fly the 747 i tryed reinstalling it , repairing it BUT NOTHING works 😞
And no dont say ive been screeming bec it was really frustrating if you buy somethime and it doesnt work come one….

i you buy something for 90USD and it doesnt work and you are really exited to fly a 747....

18 minutes ago, Yang Yang Nan said:

i you buy something for 90USD and it doesnt work and you are really exited to fly a 747....

While I understand your frustration, do keep in mind that - no matter how much is paid - every piece of software is limited by its operating environment. $500 software won't work on a computer that's been water-damaged, or subjected to a short/surge.

Where is the previous topic? If you don't have a link, please provide as much information as possible: sim version, operating system, any steps you've tried (other than uninstall/reinstall - those rarely ever work, so I'd suggest that this step be skipped entirely in the future).

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

36 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

While I understand your frustration, do keep in mind that - no matter how much is paid - every piece of software is limited by its operating environment. $500 software won't work on a computer that's been water-damaged, or subjected to a short/surge.

Where is the previous topic? If you don't have a link, please provide as much information as possible: sim version, operating system, any steps you've tried (other than uninstall/reinstall - those rarely ever work, so I'd suggest that this step be skipped entirely in the future).

Im uploading a vid right now

Here is the VID LINK:

And there is nothing wrong with my PC its like 5Month old You dont see my Cursor but i tried to click the batteries on and off but nothing work exept for the light if i click L on my keyboard...

Edited by Yang Yang Nan

1 minute ago, Yang Yang Nan said:

And there is nothing wrong with my PC its like 5Month old

Even a new PC can have issues.

Are you using FSX or FSX: Steam Edition?

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, Yang Yang Nan said:

im using FSX SE

There was a file next to the installer that was named "STEAM USERS READ THIS."

It appears that you might not have read that file (causing your new computer to not be set up properly), so the steps are here as well:

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a110/aircraft-loads-up-dead-no-activation-window-no-landing-gear-simconnect-issue.aspx

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

There was a file next to the installer that was named "STEAM USERS READ THIS."

It appears that you might not have read that file (causing your new computer to not be set up properly), so the steps are here as well:

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a110/aircraft-loads-up-dead-no-activation-window-no-landing-gear-simconnect-issue.aspx

ok THANKS! :) ill do it now!

Just now, Yang Yang Nan said:

ok THANKS! 🙂 ill do it now!

Welcome!

Kyle Rodgers

6 minutes ago, Yang Yang Nan said:

Can it be that it doesnt work on Multiplater?

Could be. Multiplayer re-loads the aircraft, which the Intro Manual specifically states can cause problems. Does it work outside of multiplayer?

Instead of using Multiplayer, I would recommend VATSIM or IVAO, honestly.

Kyle Rodgers