Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[22SEP18] PMDG 747-400 QOTSII: Major Update Released

I thought $70 was quite cheap, considering the work and content I was expecting a higher price. Just my opinion.

Edited by EGFF 772

7 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

was it actually 7:48pm? ^^

yep i think it was

• Like 1

Im here, on my way to collect my lovely new 747-8 🙂2018-9-22_21-1-14-375_zpse2tar4iv.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone's purchases are just not going through? I keep getting bumped back to the address page.

Mine has gone through, but haven´t received a download link on my order page.

Best regards

Peter Lund

It still doesn't work for me 😞 It gives me an error "Activation library handle creation failed.

• Like 1

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/ProductCart/pc/gwReturn.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

Thats what i get after paying for it!!

Not much help for those having activation issues, but i was able to activate the 748 just fine. So the activation servers seem to be working at least

purchase was slow, as was getting the download, I went to my account page, view previous orders, click on more oppposite your oirder and the download link should be at the bottom.

1 minute ago, skwaL said:

Anyone's purchases are just not going through? I keep getting bumped back to the address page.

I was attempting to complete the purchase, the money was withdrawn from my account, and I received an auto receipt by email, but it never took me through to the download page, it just timed out after I submitted my payment. 

Alex Gil

1 minute ago, alex86 said:

I was attempting to complete the purchase, the money was withdrawn from my account, and I received an auto receipt by email, but it never took me through to the download page, it just timed out after I submitted my payment. 

Alex Gil

Yea just seems be slow