Sign in to follow this  
LABOX

Activation of the PMDG 747-400 not working after the Update

Hey guys,

I wanna join the celebrations!

BUT:

When I paste the activation key after the required update get this message:

ERROR: Activation library handle creation failed - (50003,71000,10103)

Never had problems with activation of my PMDG products before.

I read of at least one more user with the same problem. Anyone else had this message ?

Cheers, Arne

PS: Yes, I uninstalled the old version before the update...

Edited by LABOX

LABOX4.jpg

I did a search on avsim, this problem already occurred a couple of times. Tried the solution mentioned in this thread:

Didn't work so far:sad:

LABOX4.jpg

In my case this happened on a freshly installed Windows 10 PC with no PMDG 747 QOTSII or other PMDG aircraft was ever installed. I did not have to do an uninstallation of an older version.

Scenario 1:

Windows 10 + FSX: Steam Edition + PMDG 747-400 QOTSII + PMDG 747-8 QOTS II installed -> initialization of licence library failed error.

Scenario 2:

Windows 10 + FSX: Steam Edition + PMDG 777-200LRX + PMDG 777-300ERX + PMDG 747-400 QOTSII + PMDG 747-8 QOTS II installed -> ERROR: Activation library handle creation failed - (50003,71000,10103).

This is the 1st time for me seeing this error in a PMDG aircraft. Only PMDG 747-400 QOTSII and PMDG 747-8 QOTSII is affected, all other PMDG aircrafts are activating correctly.

Edited by Guest

I just submitted a ticket. Will keep you updated. I might fall asleep though, sInce it's almost midnight here :wink:

LABOX4.jpg

Gents,

Please make sure that you read the announcements. This error occurs when you do not follow the instructions where we asked that you uninstall before reinstalling the 744, and then the 748.

Please do so now. If you keep running into issues, please use the official support method.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

4 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Gents,

Please make sure that you read the announcements. This error occurs when you do not follow the instructions where we asked that you uninstall before reinstalling the 744, and then the 748.

Please do so now. If you keep running into issues, please use the official support method.

Kyle,

I followed the post and didn't Deactivate my Licence as it says not to, I've not installed the 748 yet waiting to get 400 sorted first.

Thanks

Jason

Jason Thompson

Hi @scandinavian13,

I followed the exact same instructions, used control panel/uninstall program and uninstalled the old version and then installed the new version. But still doesn't work.

Not wishing to sound smug at all, but my purchase, download and activation went without a hitch. Maybe it's a locale problem?

David Porrett

uninstalled the 400  then installed  both then activation key for the 400 doesn't work

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

10 minutes ago, CAP1234 said:

Hi @scandinavian13,

I followed the exact same instructions, used control panel/uninstall program and uninstalled the old version and then installed the new version. But still doesn't work.

This does not offer me much information to go on, in terms of what your issue actually is. Additionally, support needs to go through support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers