Sign in to follow this  
LABOX

Activation of the PMDG 747-400 not working after the Update

Just now, Alaaar said:

uninstalled the 400  then installed  both then activation key for the 400 doesn't work

You shouldn't be asked to re-activate the 400, unless you disabled your license, which is NOT a step we asked that you perform. Make sure you're using your 400 key and not the 8. If you continue to have issues, please use the official support function.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

This does not offer me much information to go on, in terms of what your issue actually is. Additionally, support needs to go through support.precisionmanuals.com

I am having same issue as @LABOX, I have opened a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com, hopefully this is sorted soon so that I can purchase the 747-8.

Ha i followed they instruction and I disabled nothing. But he asked me for the activation Ley and my original was rejected!

so what to do now?

please advise 

Just now, CAP1234 said:

I am having same issue as @LABOX, I have opened a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com, hopefully this is sorted soon so that I can purchase the 747-8.

Did you uninstall before reinstalling the 744?

Kyle Rodgers

NOTAM/REMINDER:

Official support NEEDS to go through the official support channel (support.precisionmanuals.com) in order to get support for order issues, activation issues, and so on. This forum is technically here for user-to-user support, and does not offer the individual approach, and tracked approach that is necessary to support you all.

Please head over there if you're having issues.

Kyle Rodgers

7 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

You shouldn't be asked to re-activate the 400, unless you disabled your license, which is NOT a step we asked that you perform. Make sure you're using your 400 key and not the 8. If you continue to have issues, please use the official support function.

Kyle, I don't know how to disable my license I followed instruction and I submitted a ticket ......Thank you 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

1 minute ago, Alaaar said:

Kyle, I don't know how to disable my license I followed instruction and I submitted a ticket .

The instructions were very clear in that you should not disable the license when uninstalling the B747-400.   You are just adding unnecessary work.

Dan Downs KCRP

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Did you uninstall before reinstalling the 744?

Yeah, I don't have the b747-8 yet, I uninstalled the old version (B744) first and then installed the updated B744 version. When I select the aircraft it asks for activation key, I put the key in and it gives error saying "Activation Library handle creation failed 50003, 71000,10103"

NOTAM/REMINDER:

Official support NEEDS to go through the official support channel (support.precisionmanuals.com) in order to get support for order issues, activation issues, and so on. This forum is technically here for user-to-user support, and does not offer the individual approach, and tracked approach that is necessary to support you all.

Kyle Rodgers

Same issue as others here and to be honest Kyle's responses are disgusting for customers who have spent a lot of money.

I've bought the 747-8 and still haven't received a download code after over an hour and my bank is confirming payment.

Kyle - instead of being condescending and smug why not sort out these problems for your customers as the cost of your product would make me think this is unacceptable.

Thanks, David

10 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

NOTAM/REMINDER:

Kyle,

Can I still install the B747-8 or will it not work because of my Activation issues I've got for the 400 base package?

Thanks

Jason

Jason Thompson

I guess im going to hold off uninstalling the 744 (and installing the 748) till this is resolved. Can someone report back if and when you get an idea how to avoid this/or a fix? thanks! 😛

Kyle!

As you asked before, I submitted a ticket through the official support channel (support.precisionmanuals.com) about the error I am experiencing. Hopefully the issue will be sorted out in a short time and hope that the information I provided on the support page is good enough to resolve the issue. Really looking forward flying this airplane. In the meantime have a pleasant day to you and to all other PMDG workers.

Cheers.

Released a Ticket too. I will give feedback as soon as i have a response.

waiting all day- having the 748 in Hangar and nothing works - frustrating 

• Like 1