Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[22SEP18] PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II Released

Captains,

A few moments ago we have released the PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II for both Prepar3D and FSX.

An FSX license may be used in both FSX and FSX-Steam Edition.

A P3D license may be used in both P3D v3 and P3D v4.3+ 

That is all for this announcement- I'm going to keep it short so that I can jump in with the support team to help out anyone that needs it!

• Like 10

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Many congrats!

Buying as we speak!

ps. i think we broke your website....

Edited by harvester21
tech update
  • Like 1

Thank you!  Installed and loaded onto the DEN ramp! Beautiful!!!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Just a small question Robert, does the Dash 8 come with its own set of manuals (QRH, FCOM, etc.)?

Phil Tereny

This is BEAUTIFUL!!... Thank you so much PMDG!!

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

Just now, medic89 said:

Just a small question Robert, does the Dash 8 come with its own set of manuals (QRH, FCOM, etc.)?

Phil Tereny

Partly, these are in the PMDG\PMDG 747 QOTSII\Flight Manuals directory.  Links to these did not appear in the OC last time I looked.

There is a FCOM and QRH.  The Introduction has been appended with a -8 section, which I highly recommend all read first.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have bought this product but there is no download link in the "Order details" page. What's going on? 

Hi,
I've reinstalled the B744 using a fresh installer from PMDG's website, however I when I load the aircraft it asks for Activation key, I put my key in and it gives me error saying "Activation Library handle creation failed 50003, 71000,10103". I uninstalled the old version using control panel and uninstall, installed using fresh installer from PMDG website. I tried many times but it still doesn't work. I also tried reinstalling the product. Any help would strongly be appreciated. Once I get this sorted then I can turn my attention to -8!

Any ideas? @rsrandazzo

Thanks,

Edited by CAP1234

No download link for me, either. Submitted a ticket.

Jon Skiffington