Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[22SEP18] PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II Released

Got 4 new activation keys with my 748 purchase, which one should i use?

Edited by PGBosak

LOL I got nothin

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

Another with no download link.  I'm sure the server is overwhelmed... they'll figure it out, give them some time.

Belay my last.

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

I got no download link in my order page.... "Downloadable Product(s) Information" field is empty. Order #430641 - Order Date: 9/22/2018 - ORDER CODE: DDR1284207975

Appreciate your advice

Same with me; no download link.  I figure it's a common problem at the moment, but just wanted to add another name to the list of people that it's happened to.

26 minutes ago, tfm said:

I have bought this product but there is no download link in the "Order details" page. What's going on? 

That's the problem I'm having also.  No download.  

I received the Paypal confirmation, but no PMDG confirmation and no download.

"This order has been processed

Date Processed: 9/22/2018"........not really!😉

Bob

Got a receipt but no Downloadlink, too 🙁. Open a Ticket. 

Matthias Forstner

Edited by Matthes

Got my link and d/l with no issues. You all were logged in to your PMDG account's on their website right? My d/l link was right there inside my account. Well, off to fly....

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

1 minute ago, B777ER said:

Got my link and d/l with no issues. You all were logged in to your PMDG account's on their website right? My d/l link was right there inside my account.

I show the purchase in my account, but no download link 😪

me too

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

Signed the paperwork, have the keys... Time to head back to London!

2018-9-22_21-55-17-730_zpsenr7mn6z.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ayster said:

Signed the paperwork, have the keys... Time to head back to London!

2018-9-22_21-55-17-730_zpsenr7mn6z.jpg

Wait a minute...I think you've got mine!! 😲

• Like 2

Hello, 

after uninstalling the old Version and installing the new Version of 747 and 747-8 for prepar3d I was able to activate the base Version but it is does not work. When trying to select the 747-8 it ask for activating the base Version first. What a desaster. Sorry PMDG you should be more carefully with the Installation process and you have to test it before asking for Money from your customers!!

Best regards

phecht