Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[22SEP18] PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II Released

Dang it!  Decisions...  Decisions...

I got tired of reading and anticipating - so what did I do?  Cranked up the QOTS-II and started an 11 hour hi-quality long haul from KSFO to LOWW - now over Greenland.

In the meantime - I've download the 744 update and purchased and downloaded the 748 using the WideClient PC, without issue!

Now what the hell do I do, dump the flight 6:15 minutes in?  4x Speed is activated and the happy-hour is in progress'  :)  Guess I'll wait and take delivery in Vienna!

Great Job Rob and all the PMDG staff!  I have always looked forward to release day and this is no exception!  :)

Greetings from Florida...

Edited by jordanal

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

4 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Could have likely had it running already if you had gone to the official support page. See the post above this one, please.

Nonsense and please cut the patronising tone! I put in a ticket and have had no response from your company whatsoever.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, tfm said:

Nonsense and please cut the patronising tone! I put in a ticket and have had no response from your company whatsoever.

There was no tone. This isn't where people should be going for support. This is known.

What is the ticket number? Also: keep in mind that we address tickets as we get them.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Don't dupe, please. What is the ticket number?

I know your team must be crazy busy.. my ticket is 238-23396938-0456.

Thank you!

Kristof Barocz

Kristof Barocz
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

There was no tone. This isn't where people should be going for support. This is known.

What is the ticket number? Also: keep in mind that we address tickets as we get them.

Ticket number is 13D-23396736-0447.

2F9-2339665D-0442 here. Over an hour ago and no confirmation email.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

Good lord people chill out.  This is pathetic to listen too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Matt Wilson

8 minutes ago, srce said:

Tricky to find a gate big enough for this as far as GSX is concerned!

Oh yeah... I found that I pretty much have to always use gate customization to increase the size.

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, MattS said:

2DA-233965BF-0441 here

Thanks team

Mine just came up. Thanks PMDG team

Just now, aceshigh3008 said:

I can't even find my ticket number. But yep, over 2 hours since an order being places and still nothing

You should've gotten a confirmation email. Did you use support.precisionmanuals.com?

Kyle Rodgers