rsrandazzo

[22SEP18] PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II Released

I didn't get any confirmation email either;

Ticket: 249-2339679A-0449

Best Regards

Steinar Grindstein

Edited by SGrindstein

24 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Don't dupe, please. What is the ticket number?

I don't see any ticket number:

New Ticket

Thank you for submitting your request to PMDG's Billing, Sales and Accounts Department.

We will review your request and get back to you with a reply.

Please note that most Billing and Accounts requests are handled within 24-48 hours of submission, but due to staff travel schedules it may take longer in some instances.

Your patience is appreciated, we look forward to resolving this issue for you!

PMDG Support Team

Purchased, paid and received no download link, Ticket number: 062-23397868-049E 

Hope to receive it soon from you.

Regards,

Ben

10 minutes ago, aceshigh3008 said:

I used the 'contact us' part

That's why. The site, and this forum, all point to support.precisionmanuals.com - please use that.

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

That's why. The site, and this forum, all point to support.precisionmanuals.com - please use that.

Yeh. Submitted a ticket 26A-233978CF-04A2 

Gents,

If you have a ticket number, there's no need to paste it here. If you have one, we'll get to you. My purpose for asking for ticket numbers when people claim to have submitted a ticket is to make sure they didn't find the Contact Us form I've never seen and cannot find (though I know it exists), and/or haven't tried to send an email to us.

Kyle Rodgers

Yep.....thats all I can say.

Daniel Rosso: ATP Single and Multi-Engine: B757 B767 BAE-ATP DA-50 DA-20 CE-650 CE-560-XL CE-525S DO-228: Flight Instructor Single and Multiengine Airplane Gold Seal:  Ground Instructor Advanced and Instrument: Remote Pilot SUAS

what's with the -400 base activation failure?  is this something i need to submit tix to fix?

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

2 hours ago, medic89 said:

Just a small question Robert, does the Dash 8 come with its own set of manuals (QRH, FCOM, etc.)?

Phil Tereny

Dan is quite right as usual, but they are also available to read from inside the -8's Virutal Cockpit in the Documents section of the EFB.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, srce said:

Tricky to find a gate big enough for this as far as GSX is concerned!

There is an option within GSX module to expand the actual wingspan of the current parking position to the maximal wingspan. If done every heavy gate should be fine.