Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[22SEP18] PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II Released

EDIT: Apologies, Just seen the post about pasting the numbers here!.. Saw many others were doing it so thought we had to. Sorry again, I'll await a reply to the ticket.

Hi guys,

Also purchased and got no email, or download link in my account. Ticket is

0B1-23397E62-04C4

Thanks you 🙂

Edited by Mejjo

46 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Don't dupe, please. What is the ticket number?

Ticket number is 3BA-23397382-0483. Never received a confirmation e-mail for the ticket.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 hour ago, moish said:

I got no download link in my order page.... "Downloadable Product(s) Information" field is empty. Order #430641 - Order Date: 9/22/2018 - ORDER CODE: DDR1284207975

Appreciate your advice

fixed, thank you

Folks,

Like Kyle said, support tickets are handled as they come in, no need to paste your ticket numbers in the forum.

• Like 1

\Robert Hamlich/

1 hour ago, srce said:

Tricky to find a gate big enough for this as far as GSX is concerned!

Wait for the update on gsx it just came out 

1 minute ago, HUSSAR said:

Folks,

Like Kyle said, support tickets are handled as they come in, no need to paste your ticket numbers in the forum.

I had only done it because he had asked. Of course, at the time that I had done it, I hadn't seen the other two pages of the thread, so I wasn't aware that I didn't need to do that.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

I never got a confirmation email or a ticket number.  Should I submit another ticket?

Maybe I'm not getting any results because I submitted it to "Billing, Sales and Accounts, since that is my problem.

I didn't use "Product Support" because I don't have any product.

Thank you,

Bob

New Ticket

Thank you for submitting your request to PMDG's Billing, Sales and Accounts Department.

We will review your request and get back to you with a reply.

Please note that most Billing and Accounts requests are handled within 24-48 hours of submission, but due to staff travel schedules it may take longer in some instances.

Your patience is appreciated, we look forward to resolving this issue for you!

PMDG Support Team

28 minutes ago, signmanbob said:

Maybe I'm not getting any results because I submitted it to "Billing, Sales and Accounts, since that is my problem.

I didn't use "Product Support" because I don't have any product.

I did the same thing, not really sure what difference it would make.

EDIT: It won't matter. They'll get to it. I just got mine just now. Ticket submitted 17:41 PM, resolved 19:22 PM if that gives you any indication of how long you might have to wait.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Had a perfect experience! No issues, quick turnaround on the purchase, downloaded in about 40 seconds, smooth install and activation. Navigraph activated just fine as well. What a great team you guys have there! 

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

42 minutes ago, Richardnunez said:

Wait for the update on gsx it just came out 

I don't think it's a GSX bug - just the wing span is bigger. Found a sport where a380's usually go and that is fine. One GSX issue seems to be that it says "Open Exit 2", even though all doors are open and then the baggage doesn't seem to load.

How to I display the airport map? The Introduction PDF says see the EFB, but I can't find it in there.

Edited by srce