Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[22SEP18] PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II Released

5 hours ago, tfm said:

It's not about patience. It's about standards.

since  we  are  talking  about  standards  here  think  there  is  a rule  that  you need  to  add  your  full name  to  your  posts or  risk them being  deleted

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hello,

i bought yesterday the 747-8, got a pay pal email that it was Paid and since 8 Hours i have NO download link inmy account.

Marek EHRLICH

29 minutes ago, Viennaman said:

Hello,

i bought yesterday the 747-8, got a pay pal email that it was Paid and since 8 Hours i have NO download link inmy account.

Marek EHRLICH

Hi,
Same issue with my creditcard.
Jo va Bra

45 minutes ago, Viennaman said:

14 minutes ago, Jovabra said:

Same issue with my creditcard.

Did either of you submit a support ticket? I had the same problem, but it was solved rather quickly after I submitted a support ticket.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

6 hours ago, srce said:

I don't think it's a GSX bug - just the wing span is bigger. Found a sport where a380's usually go and that is fine. One GSX issue seems to be that it says "Open Exit 2", even though all doors are open and then the baggage doesn't seem to load.

How to I display the airport map? The Introduction PDF says see the EFB, but I can't find it in there.

It’s not a bug it’s just no config for it yet but there is one in the Facebook group 

2 hours ago, Jayceick Dames said:

Anyone know if the current version of FS2Crew for the QOTS II is working with the -8?

Of course not o.O completely different airplane...

50 minutes ago, Richardnunez said:

It’s not a bug it’s just no config for it yet but there is one in the Facebook group 

Press the airport button on the edis page and zoom in

2 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Did either of you submit a support ticket? I had the same problem, but it was solved rather quickly after I submitted a support ticket.

Hi all,
After submitting a ticket problem solved.
Great piece of software and  an excellent after sales service. 👍
Thanks PMDG team.

Regards

Jo va Bra

@rsrandazzo

I can honestly say that I've never been this excited to purchase a PMDG product. It's so nice flying this beauty and you guys did an exceptionally well job. You and your team have released a product that I have not seen any bugs on my system except the ones on my windshield 😄 I literally purchased right when it went live and have to say, you have done an amazing job with it. I also am in a long haul right now from Everett to Frankfurt and got the surprise of it raining in Everett so I can test rainmker. I'm flying in the DLH livery (I'm sorry. I know that they have finished their 748 deliveries 🙂) And did a wing wave on the way out. Was an amazing experience with rainmaker and no performance impact is amazing. The engine sounds are giving me chewwygasms 😄 I can safely say, this is the most in-depth PMDG product, both inside and out, that I've every purchased and if not one of the most in depth aircraft known to flight sim. Thanks again so much and amazing work as always and I'm going to enjoy every minute of this beauty!

All Hail the Queen!

• Like 1

Brian McCumiskey

P3D V4.5, i9-9900K, RTX 2070, 16 GB 2666GHz RAM, Windows 10

How are the frame rates? Any decrease from the -400? Any microstutters from the extra systems that have been added?

i’ve flown the -400min VR a fair bit on the past, and am wondering if there’s any downside to the the -8’s added complexity.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

The feel of it, the look, the sound, Rainmaker, charts via the EFB, airport map without any work on our side... I agree, it‘s beautiful and wonderfull to fly and to look at!!! Great work. While last night I was pretty pi**ed due to the missing performance calculation I guess I‘ll become comfortable with guessing a good assumed temperature for now and really hope you‘ll find a way to solve this for an update. 

To be honest, the 744 subjectively feels a bit more living and has a stronger character but that‘s Boeings fault 😄 now Rainmaker for the 744 and you won‘t get me away from my PC lol

2 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

How are the frame rates? Any decrease from the -400? Any microstutters from the extra systems that have been added?

i’ve flown the -400min VR a fair bit on the past, and am wondering if there’s any downside to the the -8’s added complexity.

Even better performance than the 777 and 744.

I haven‘t tried it in VR though.