Sign in to follow this  
chapstick

Anyone else stuck on "Authenticating..." for charts?

Weeelllll,

Is this a first for PMDG?  The entire board taken up by them ... no other subjects/topics.  This MUST be fairy boring to the two, well,possibly three people who are not interested in buying the newbie.

Best of luck with this one Roberto I think it will prove to be a job well done.

Regards and happy downloading to all

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Something is screwed up with how it's trying to display the window. I can right click -> Print -> Print to PDF and get a PDF of the login window showing the Navigraph logo and username/password fields.

Alex Pugh

It worked fine for me- Asked me to log into Navigraph and that was it...

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

57 minutes ago, Caramano said:

Hi I have the same problem

40 minutes ago, Jonathan93102 said:

Hello all, 

Also having this issue too, I have Edge as my default browser but IE11 is on the PC after clicking on TERMINAL CHARTS the Authenticating tab comes up and nothing happens then when I close it EFB states FAULT in yellow.

Thanks,

Jonathan Daley 

39 minutes ago, Patrick1246 said:

Same issue for me

So this is an incredibly stupid work around, but it got it working for me...

Use your cursor to find the username and password fields. You can't see them, but they are there. When you see a tooltip that says "field required", go ahead and type in your u/p. You might have to search a bit with your cursor to figure out which is the username and password. Username field is on top, password is just below.

Then, keep searching for the login button.

Along the way, you can right click and print to PDF to see if it throws up any errors (like invalid username/pass)

Once you've successfully put in your username/pass, right click and print to PDF again to see where the confirmation button is and get your cursor to that spot. It should work from there.

Like I said, stupid... but it works...

Alex Pugh

Edited by Chapstick

2 hours ago, Caramano said:

I used this idea And now it is working

But it is stupid soluction

I literally had to take a piece of paper, trace the PDF of the login screen, then overlay it on the bugged login screen so I could find the checkbox that saves your username/password. What a mess.

Alex Pugh

5 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I literally had to take a piece of paper, trace the PDF of the login screen, then overlay it on the bugged login screen so I could find the checkbox that saves your username/password. What a mess. 

Alex Pugh

Alex,

After entering the user name & password a second screen appears tha you just need to check OK. Did this screen also had the same issue (blank)?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

7 minutes ago, mfrantz said:

Alex,

After entering the user name & password a second screen appears tha you just need to check OK. Did this screen also had the same issue (blank)?

Yeah the confirmation screen is also blank.

Alex Pugh

OK Alex, thanks.

We are now aware of this problem that affects some users. We will work on it with Navigraph and sort it out as soon as we can.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

7 hours ago, vegasjon said:

It worked fine for me- Asked me to log into Navigraph and that was it...

+1

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

same for me , i tried chapstick's way, and eventually my monitors go dark and i hear the sim crash and i have to reset my pc. 

23 minutes ago, nabarun said:

same for me , i tried chapstick's way, and eventually my monitors go dark and i hear the sim crash and i have to reset my pc. 

Yeah that's what started happening to me... do you have Chrome running when it crashes hard like that? It seems like as long as I have Chrome closed it doesn't crash. So, maybe try running P3D alone and going through the steps of trying to find the right clickspots and see if that still crashes it.

Alex Pugh