Sign in to follow this  
Sogekihei

Navigraph Authentication Box Blank

Good Afternoon!

When selecting Terminal Charts from the EFB of the 747-800F Navigraph attempts to validate.  The pop-up window, however, is completely white.  I do have IE11+ installed... but cant seem to get the ability to login.  Any ideas?

https://i.imgur.com/eHer1HS.png

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Austin Petteway

29 minutes ago, Sogekihei said:

Any ideas?

That login/screen goes to Navigraph directly. Their servers may be overwhelmed with so many people trying to authenticate with the new plane.

Kyle Rodgers

Just now, scandinavian13 said:

That login/screen goes to Navigraph directly. Their servers may be overwhelmed with so many people trying to authenticate with the new plane.

Gotcha, I'll wait a bit and report back if it still does not work. 

Thanks!

Austin Petteway

This is a connection problem, not a Navigraph authentication problem.

You cannot connect to the Navigraph server that would pop-up the authentication screen.

Either the Navigraph server or your internet connection has a problem. Or it could be a firewall issue.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

MFrantz, well, the Authentication page is showing up now, but, it's blank now...

My firewall was blocking the page to pop up, but, the blank is still a problem!!!

Thanks!!!

When you move the mouse over the blank screen do any tooltips for the input fields show?

We has some other users that found out that the input fields and buttons are there but are invisible.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

same issue here. right click the white box, view source and you can see the code for the login page but nothing gets displayed, cant click anything inside the box.

Having same issue but each time I click on terminal charts a blank white page pops up and it will say Authenticating and then a few minutes later the sim crashes and closes.

SOLUTION: (For me anyway)

I use a 3rd party product called ReShade.  I know this is popular for many other users.  This solution was shared to me by Tomatosalat.  Thank you @scandinavian13 and @mfrantz for attempting to help solution the issue.

PSA: If the login part for navigraph doesn't work for you (white display only), it might be because of reshade.

• Go to your P3D folder

• Locate the file dxgi.dll <- thats reshade

• Rename it to dxgi.dll.off

• Start P3D, start the 747-8 and do the Login process within the EFB

• Close P3D after its done

• Rename the file back to dxgi.dll

Continue to be wonderful at what you do guys!

Sincerely,

Austin Petteway

Edited by Sogekihei
Added signature
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Sogekihei said:

I use a 3rd party product called ReShade.  I know this is popular for many other users.  This solution was shared to me by Tomatosalat.  Thank you @scandinavian13 and @mfrantz for attempting to help solution the issue.

PSA: If the login part for navigraph doesn't work for you (white display only), it might be because of reshade.

• Go to your P3D folder

• Locate the file dxgi.dll <- thats reshade

• Rename it to dxgi.dll.off

• Start P3D, start the 747-8 and do the Login process within the EFB

• Close P3D after its done

• Rename the file back to dxgi.dll

Continue to be wonderful at what you do guys!

Sincerely,

Austin Petteway

Maybe its my case too. But i cant find the dxgi.dll in p3d folder....maybe opengl32.dll?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

7 hours ago, Sogekihei said:

Austin Petteway

Thank you! This worked for me. Can't believe I didn't think of it since ReShade has caused issues before...

Alex Pugh