Sign in to follow this  
Sogekihei

Navigraph Authentication Box Blank

I've tried that and it hasn't fixed my issue. I have IE11 installed and have now set it to my default browser and still having problems. Any other fixes someone might know of?

Brooks Baker.

1 hour ago, Speedbird721B said:

I've tried that and it hasn't fixed my issue. I have IE11 installed and have now set it to my default browser and still having problems. Any other fixes someone might know of?

Brooks Baker.

its not dxgi.dll for all...you may have d3d9.dll or as i did , opengl32.dll

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

It worked, but after renaming the file again [to use reshade] the white box popped up again. I thought it would save the login details ...?

Then the dxgi.dll was again turned *.off and the the white box only showed some permissions that are all ticked. How to get the EFB to save the login and permissions?

Terblanche Jordaan

2 minutes ago, Terblanche said:

It worked, but after renaming the file again [to use reshade] the white box popped up again. I thought it would save the login details ...?

Then the dxgi.dll was again turned *.off and the the white box only showed some permissions that are all ticked. How to get the EFB to save the login and permissions?

Unfortunately, while it'll save your login info, you do have to confirm access every time, it appears.

Alex Pugh

Just now, Chapstick said:

Unfortunately, while it'll save your login info, you do have to confirm access every time, it appears.

Alex Pugh

So either EFB or RESHADE for the time being.. Same here, even IE11 saved the login credentials the box appears every time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

5 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

3 minutes ago, earthdog said:

So either EFB or RESHADE for the time being

😢 ai ai ... that's a bummer - hopefully PMDG will find a solution to this because so many of us are using RESHADE 😞  

Terblanche Jordaan

Its sad that I cannot use the charts and reshade at the same time...

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg