Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Sogekihei

Navigraph Authentication Box Blank

Recommended Posts

I've tried that and it hasn't fixed my issue. I have IE11 installed and have now set it to my default browser and still having problems. Any other fixes someone might know of?

 

Brooks Baker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Speedbird721B said:

I've tried that and it hasn't fixed my issue. I have IE11 installed and have now set it to my default browser and still having problems. Any other fixes someone might know of?

 

Brooks Baker.

its not dxgi.dll for all...you may have d3d9.dll or as i did , opengl32.dll

 


__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy
image.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It worked, but after renaming the file again [to use reshade] the white box popped up again. I thought it would save the login details ...?

Then the dxgi.dll was again turned *.off and the the white box only showed some permissions that are all ticked. How to get the EFB to save the login and permissions?


Terblanche Jordaan
From: Cape Town (FACT)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Terblanche said:

It worked, but after renaming the file again [to use reshade] the white box popped up again. I thought it would save the login details ...?

Then the dxgi.dll was again turned *.off and the the white box only showed some permissions that are all ticked. How to get the EFB to save the login and permissions?

Unfortunately, while it'll save your login info, you do have to confirm access every time, it appears.

Alex Pugh


-Alex 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chapstick said:

Unfortunately, while it'll save your login info, you do have to confirm access every time, it appears.

Alex Pugh

So either EFB or RESHADE for the time being.. Same here, even IE11 saved the login credentials the box appears every time.


__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy
image.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Unfortunately, while it'll save your login info, you do have to confirm access every time, it appears.

 

3 minutes ago, earthdog said:

So either EFB or RESHADE for the time being

 

😢 ai ai ... that's a bummer - hopefully PMDG will find a solution to this because so many of us are using RESHADE 😞  


Terblanche Jordaan
From: Cape Town (FACT)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its sad that I cannot use the charts and reshade at the same time...


Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    28%
    $7,125.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...