Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

Paintkit availability for 747-8s?

3 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Interesting, because when I looked at the link you provided and looked at the screenshots for the aforementioned livery, the coloring of it doesn't even look close to being the same, so I don't know why you think it's a copy. Just because somebody already painted a livery doesn't mean they're entitled to being the ONLY one who is allowed to do so. Just throwing that out there.

It's okay, this word not allowed tried the same thing on facebook as well. Plenty of had troubles with him and others in the past. Apparently because I did one livery he has already done (and quite frankly his are riddled with errors) I'm the "ctrl + C" guy.

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Goldstar Textures said:

It's okay, this word not allowed tried the same thing on facebook as well. Plenty of had troubles with him and others in the past. Apparently because I did one livery he has already done  I'm the "ctrl + C" guy.

😂😂😂

Just looked it up, I have 1/37 of the same liveries (which is the qtr I haven't released yet)

That is a solid 2.7% copy rate...

Edited by Goldstar Textures
  • Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 6:32 PM, psbrandenburg said:

My first ride on a 748

I'm almost embarrassed to say this Scott.....but I have yet to ride on a 747! 😥  After all the years of travelling, it seems I've flown on just about every other major airliner except the Queen.  Anyway, I hope to rectify that someday....Even can say I've flown on the 787-8 and -9 (AA)...AND the A320 NEO (Spirit), but not the most iconic airliner of them all.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

21 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I'm almost embarrassed to say this Scott.....but I have yet to ride on a 747! 😥  After all the years of travelling, it seems I've flown on just about every other major airliner except the Queen.  Anyway, I hope to rectify that someday....Even can say I've flown on the 787-8 and -9 (AA)...AND the A320 NEO (Spirit), but not the most iconic airliner of them all.

No worries, Steve - you're forgiven.  🙂  I never thought it would happen this way, but I've flown on two A350s already, but no 787s.  I was in Japan two weeks ago, flying ATL-ICN-NRT-DTW-ATL (A350, 748, A350, 757).  The A350 is a really nice ride, especially when the upgrade voucher worked and i was in a DeltaOne suite NRT-DTW.  😉

22 hours ago, Goldstar Textures said:

Just looked it up, I have 1/37 of the same liveries (which is the qtr I haven't released yet)

That is a solid 2.7% copy rate...

So, Alex, you're basically a hardcore felon.  You, John, and "Death Row Drabek".  Go get 'em, killers..  😉

-Scott Brandenburg.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psbrandenburg said:

So, Alex, you're basically a hardcore felon.  You, John, and "Death Row Drabek".  Go get 'em, killers..  😉

-Scott Brandenburg.

Yeah I know, lock us up and throw away the key!

• Like 1

On 9/30/2018 at 4:39 PM, Steve Dra said:

Yeah I know Asia needs a lot of attention as far as detailed airports go (but we all know that!).  OK..all of a sudden you can't put a carriage return in these posts....I verified my ENTER key is working fine in another app....AVSIM must be wonky again.   Anyway...will be flying your Cathay as well. Probably my 2nd favorite freighter livery.  Putting the final touches on this girl, hope to have her uploaded today. 

oXwL7d.jpg

Love it! Is it already released? 

Greetings from Germany

Frank

1 hour ago, frankyfirstt said:

Love it! Is it already released? 

Greetings from Germany

Frank

Thanks Frank!

Its only in the hands of the person who requested right now to test...i still have to tweak some gray areas and convert my 400 wings to the _8 (Lufthansa and their white wings....hehe) but will have it out for flights this weekend.  You can fly my 400 version of her in a pinch if you need to move freight before then.😉

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

12 hours ago, psbrandenburg said:

-Scott Brandenburg.

Yeah we should be locked up for copying all sorts paints over the years!  All of us are bad hombres!

The only thing i never managed to copy correctly were the errors.😉

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

4 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Thanks Frank!

Its only in the hands of the person who requested right now to test...i still have to tweak some gray areas and convert my 400 wings to the _8 (Lufthansa and their white wings....hehe) but will have it out for flights this weekend.  You can fly my 400 version of her in a pinch if you need to move freight before then.😉

Im looking forward for it (my day off from work is Friday) 😄

u know what looks cool? Dirty Wings 😉😄

• Like 1

I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to finish this.  Couple glitches in texture mapping that are affecting my paint that will be tedious to fix.  Anyways, at some point hopefully soon I'll release it.  Nothing magnificent like these guys, and its completely fictional but I swore I'd push this Prime Air -8 when I got my hands on it!

43210011000_0196e98fba_h.jpg

45021052841_5d3a31c037_h.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

17 hours ago, frankyfirstt said:

Im looking forward for it (my day off from work is Friday) 😄

u know what looks cool? Dirty Wings 😉😄

That would be great some dirty wings 👍👍👍👍

richard Nunez