Sign in to follow this  
NBL648

PMDG 747-400 New Update for FS2Crew

Hi all, I think the updated -400 is far different. My FS2Crew appears to be broke.🤔 Any idea on a patch for the -400? I know it'll probably be awhile for the -8 version.

thanks

Now working. Used the config manager to deactivate the -400, loaded the -400 in  the sim, closed the sim, reactivated the -400 in the config manager, loaded the -400. It now works.

Edited by NBL648
Solved Problem
  • Like 1

Paul McGhee

Line pilot

Thanks. I used the config manager to find the answer. Just for giggles, I tried it on the -8 but alas, nope...wishful thinking😋

Paul McGhee

Line pilot

I have the original version of FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II (voice and button operation) and I get the message that there is an update V1.3. I also read that VERSION 1.3 RELEASED! 1.3 IS BUILT INTO THE MAIN INSTALLER ONLY! After that I am lost. I try to update via the SECONDARY PANE but this does not work either. Also, I can not find good instruction for this update. Where did I miss something? Sincerely, Emiel Koestal

15 minutes ago, annemiel said:

I have the original version of FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II (voice and button operation) and I get the message that there is an update V1.3. I also read that VERSION 1.3 RELEASED! 1.3 IS BUILT INTO THE MAIN INSTALLER ONLY! After that I am lost. I try to update via the SECONDARY PANE but this does not work either. Also, I can not find good instruction for this update. Where did I miss something? Sincerely, Emiel Koestal

Hi Emiel,

In the 747 sub-forum the instructions are there.

But all you need to do is re-download FS2Crew 747 via your FS2Crew account (click "Competed Orders" in your account).

Then re-install.

That's it 🙂

Hi Byork,

Thanks for your quick response, I downloaded a file with the modification date of January 4, 2019.
Too bad the version number is missing but you can not have everything.
Sincerely, Emiel Koestal

3 hours ago, annemiel said:

Hi Byork,

Thanks for your quick response, I downloaded a file with the modification date of January 4, 2019.
Too bad the version number is missing but you can not have everything.
Sincerely, Emiel Koestal

When you run the installer, it says the Version # and date of the update right on the Info screen.