Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

A huge thank you PMDG!

Recommended Posts

First, I'm sorry about some people not getting it to install.  I hope you get it squared away soon.

Here's what I did and all of it worked perfectly.

Uninstalled the -400 via the Control Panel in Windows 10 Pro.

Installed the newest version of the -400.

Ran P3D 4.3 and it did not ask for an activation.

All my liveries were there.

Quit P3D, bought and downloaded the -8.

Installed it, no AV, no firewall, no Defender.

Added a bunch of liveries.

Ran P3D and chose Air Force One and put in my activation code.

Opened the EFB and logged into my Navigraph account and it took it, I was astonished to see the charts for KBOS sitting there pretty and very clear.

Made a quick flight.

So I want to say thank you PMDG, you guys did a wonderful job and like others I've been waiting a long time for this.  Well done, I'm very pleased and impressed.

 


Jack Sawyer

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

First, I'm sorry about some people not getting it to install.  I hope you get it squared away soon.

Here's what I did and all of it worked perfectly.

Uninstalled the -400 via the Control Panel in Windows 10 Pro.

Installed the newest version of the -400.

Ran P3D 4.3 and it did not ask for an activation.

All my liveries were there.

Quit P3D, bought and downloaded the -8.

Installed it, no AV, no firewall, no Defender.

Added a bunch of liveries.

Ran P3D and chose Air Force One and put in my activation code.

Opened the EFB and logged into my Navigraph account and it took it, I was astonished to see the charts for KBOS sitting there pretty and very clear.

Made a quick flight.

So I want to say thank you PMDG, you guys did a wonderful job and like others I've been waiting a long time for this.  Well done, I'm very pleased and impressed.

 

 

Yep, a big thanks from me too. 👍

Did almost the same as Jack ( different livery and airport ) with no issues at all.

Win 10 Pro64, P3D 4.3, ran everything as admin, no overclocking. :biggrin:

  • Upvote 1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg&key=673516f1b

Ray Sazonov

Asus Maximus IX Formula, i7 7700k ( not o'clocked, yet ), 32Gb Ram, 2 x Asus 1070 GPU's in SLI, Custom water cooling, Samsung SSD's

P3Dv4, All Orbx, Most FSDT airports, Most Fly Tampa Airports, and more to come as it is released! 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Jack,

Thank you for the kind words, we really do appreciate it.  We love making these products- and it is always affirming to know that you guys enjoy them.

Have fun with her!

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, rsrandazzo said:

Jack,

Thank you for the kind words, we really do appreciate it.  We love making these products- and it is always affirming to know that you guys enjoy them.

Have fun with her!

 

@rsrandazzo I'm getting jealous now 😄 . Please I was waiting there for you 😄 

  • Upvote 1

Saman Mahdi Abadi 
there is absolute logic in pure illogic ! S.M.A
B1.1 Mechanic

1hxz6d.png

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Stray said:

 

Yep, a big thanks from me too. 👍

Did almost the same as Jack ( different livery and airport ) with no issues at all.

Win 10 Pro64, P3D 4.3, ran everything as admin, no overclocking. :biggrin:

+1 also thanks from me did the same and everything worked flawles.  will make my first flight today 


sfo_a320.png

 

C. W. ,I9-9990XE, 32 GB RAM, Samsung SSD980 1 TB, Radeon VII Watercooled

Share this post


Link to post

Made a flight with the "new" -400 and then the first flight in the -8F ...  to say she's a beauty is an understatement!

It was just flawless!!! the EFB is great, rainmaker is very, very nice and the performance of both aircraft is just phenomenal (yes, getting better frames than before)!

Great job PMDG!

cheers

-E

 


Enrique Vaamonde

Share this post


Link to post

Me too, Installation went perfect as well as the maiden flight. Thank you to all on the team. She flies beautifully.


David Warner

BetaTeamB.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    31%
    $7,940.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...