Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[23SEP18] FSX 747 Users: URGENT READ THIS

Mr. Randazzo thank you very much!!!! I fix it in my FSX.

You did a superb job as usual!!!

Thank you Captain Randazzo and all your staff!!!

Edited by Thomas Sofia

Fantastic work Mr. Randazzo! These new installers fixed the activation issues. I can now proudly use the brand new PMDG 747-8 QOTSII aircraft. I knew it was just a minor issue but it got resolved in matter of hours. Thank you so much. 🙂😊🤗🤩😌

Gents,

Thanks.  Was definitely a team effort to get it sorted out. 

The first few hours post release were a bit rough- but we have a really good team and everyone jumped in to take on a task and we got things moving in the right direction. 

On a personal note- I appreciate that you guys maintained a sense of humor about it.  Few things are worse on our end than disappointing you with a dumb error on release day- but at least it was MINE.  Gives the rest of the team something to swing at me in the next team meeting...

(Perhaps I'll skip that one...  hmmmmm)

• Like 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

So i done everything, but i cant activate the 747-400 in FSX. The 747-8 isnt displayed in FSX and i also cant download any liveries in the Operation Center for the 747-8 because its not listed there. But its installed and the Operation Center sais its instaled.

I uninstalled and re-installed several times...

Thanks so much for fast Action.  DLH 748 underway to Eddf from Kpae.

new installiert Runs perfect.

top plane 

cheers

peter

Question. Is it both installers that need to be downloaded again or just the 747-400. I'm getting conflicting responses, so I'm a little confused up here.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

2 hours ago, Peter Webber said:

Oh! The psychology of wanting to be first in line with the downloads with a new product! :tongue:. Good thing I'm on the night shift and couldn't be at my PC...! Thanks for the great product and excellent support.

Hahaha - I have been badly ill with the flu since Friday so only getting to take a look now which is good since missing the rush this time around 😉

15 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Question. Is it both installers that need to be downloaded again or just the 747-400. I'm getting conflicting responses, so I'm a little confused up here.

1. Uninstall the PMDG 747-400 (and 747-8 if you installed it)
  2. Download the installers once again (please: just go get them again. we replaced them at 0300Z...)
  3. Run the new installers, activate and enjoy!

Plural s... reads like you definitely have to work a bit for their money 😂

6 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:
  1. Uninstall the PMDG 747-400 (and 747-8 if you installed it)
  2. Download the installers once again (please: just go get them again. we replaced them at 0300Z...)
  3. Run the new installers, activate and enjoy!

Plural s... reads like you definitely have to work a bit for their money 😂

The response I got from support ONLY mentioned the 747-400, hence my confusion, sir.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

The new installer works perfectly! Thanks for all your work!!! 

Now it´s shopping time :biggrin:

Edited by LABOX

LABOX4.jpg

Hi Robert,

It worked like a charm, Didn't ask for activation key this time, loaded the B744 and went flying. Time to get 747-8 installed. The Queen is really the queen of the skies. Thanks for your help and support! 🙂 

That fix also worked for me. Thank you for sorting this issue out very quick, its much appreciated on my behalf. :)))))

Jason

Jason Thompson

6 hours ago, Werner747 said:

Hahaha - I have been badly ill with the flu since Friday so only getting to take a look now which is good since missing the rush this time around 😉

Get well soon. I believe if it wasn't for PMDG, I would not be into computer flight sims....enjoy the new "bird"! Still haven't had chance to purchase yet..probably tomorrow.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X