Sign in to follow this  
bernardc

Liveries of the 747-8

Dear PMDG,

I just bought the 747-8 this morning-just wandering about the amount of liveries :

There seems to be more fictional airlines(18 or 19 in total as to only 6 real world) for the standard 747-8 whereas there are less fictional airlines for the freighter version.

Are you planning to add more liveries for real world airlines that are actually using the 747-8 in order to make up the difference? I would prefer to fly more airlines that have

the aircraft as part of their fleet.

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards

Bernard

Dear Kyle,

thanks very much for your prompt reply-it is greatly appreciated.

I was mistaken by the amount of airlines using the 747-8 passenger version-it seems(Wikipedia article) that not many airlines are willing 

to have the passenger version as part of their fleet.

Have a great week.

Best Regards

Bernard

I think it would be cool to see some of the BBJ liveries made for the 8i like VQ-BSK, A7-HBJ, V8-BKH, A7-HHE, CN-MBH, or 9K-GAA. 

Also if this bug wasnt reported, for the thumbnail for the Delta livery, its actually the -400 in the thumbnail and not the -8

Nick Hesler

4 minutes ago, grandfred29 said:

And may i ask you why martinair cargo is totaly absent of the livery for the 400F and maybe -8F ?

Are they still in business? According to this overview of their fleet they currently only operate one aircraft - a Boeing 747-400BCF.

They don't operate a 747-8, as far as I can see... 

Edited by Anders Bermann
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Yes i know, but i don t see it in bcf livery too, and like you said they don t use 8i like air France don t use 747 too.

It can be a fictionnal livery like other

• Like 1

Frédéric Giraud

I haven’t purchased the product yet, but is there a fictional United livery yet?

Bill

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

39 minutes ago, beachdog2001 said:

I haven’t purchased the product yet, but is there a fictional United livery yet?

Bill

Yes, it is available

cheers

Michael

Michael Gaston