Sign in to follow this  
Phillip Gallagher

Fuel levers up upon loading

Ever time I load the 737NGx the fuel levers are in the up position.  I put them down and then start cold and dark from the fmc but upon starting the engines the engines smoke as if they are on fire.

How do I load this without having the fuel levers in the up position.  I believe even after cold and dark start the sim is remembering that the fuel levers are up.

Phillip,

could it be that your automixture is turned on in the realsim settings of FSX/P3D?

I have the trike as the default... I have this problem on both the PMDG 737 and 777. The throttles also beep when pushed forward about 1/2 way.   

When I advance the throttles there is no N1 or N2 response.  The throttles move forward visually but no other response.  

Edited by Phillip Gallagher

The throttles stood up and beeping is correct unless you have takeoff flaps.

This sounds like a controller calibration issue.

Dan Downs KCRP

Solved.  Paul at PMDG asked me if I had assigned a FSX axis to the mixture control.  Sure enough I had on my CH yoke.  Deleted that and now everything is fine.  Thanks Paul!!! 

• Like 1