Sign in to follow this  
airb0

Can't run the PMDG QOTSII installers

Hello

I'm having a weird problem with my PMDG installers. I just bought the 747-400 and -8 for P3D and when I try to run the installers, I get the prompt about running it as an administrator, but the nothing happens. I tried disabling Windows Defender, running the programs as an administrator, or in Windows compatibility mode, nothing worked. I ran them on another computer operating on Win10 and they ran without a single problem... That's a really weird issue. Anybody have a solution for this ? I also tried downloading them again and updating NET Framework. Nothing worked.

The weirdest thing is that it only happens with PMDG exes, I tried installing other add-ons and didn't have any problem.

Thanks for your help

Ali M'Sahi