Sign in to follow this  
NMahinK

Out of all the things

I agree, that is the number 1 surprise for me. I have a background in full scale simulations and the optimizing by PMDG is quite amazing. Well done!

The plane is smoother than the FSL A319/20 and much smoother than the Quality Wings 787-8/9, PMDG 737 and  PMDG Q3 on my system.  I completed a flights out of KLAX to KSEA at sunset and one out of FSDT KCLT to KSDT KJFK at dawn, I have observed little if any stutter on final which I do see with other high quality airliners. It looks gorgeous but the depth  of the technical systems is as always phenomenal. 

My graphics settings for commercial jets are pretty unremarkable but scenery looks spectacular.  Most graphics settings are  normal with a couple on high.  My resolution is 3840 X 2160x32 on a 4K monitor.  I'm run several addon's from a networked client and P3Dv4.3 on a I7-6700 at 4.0 with 4.2 turbo mode and a Geforce 1070 (8G). Frame rates are pretty meaningless today as smoothness, stutter free and blurry textures matter. When I built this computer last year I decided not to overclock and make Zero tweaks outside P3dv4. I believe many crashes or glitches are do to overclocking and over-tweaking. At the very least they throw in an unknown when the screen goes black or to  the desktop. For those that need it my FR hover around 30s and lower 20s at add-on airports.

Bob