Sign in to follow this  
hagley4930

What's your favorite freeware plane?

Too many to mention - which is great isn't it? As far as I'm concerned all freeware developers are heros.Thank you very much all of you!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Gino

David Maltby's BAC-1-11KBT P3 OrionThe MauleAlmost every thing from Bill LyonsTinmouse II 737-200Gino

There are many very good freeware aircraft.The best one for me is always the one I flew last.So i give you my list (* = excellent):Current jets:Md-11 from Ifdg and SMS with Acs panel (*)Bac 146/RJ-100 by Murchison with Liebrecht panel (*)Erj 145 from dreamwing with Grabowsky panel (*)777 from Meljet with Mitchell panel (*)747 from opensky and meljetAN-124 and AN-225 from Thomas Ruth (*)Older Jets:Trident, Vc-10, Bac 1-11 By Maltby (*)727 by Vistaliner with Probst panel (*)Concorde from PM2 (*)Dc-8, CV-990, B-707 from HJG (*)Dc-10 by Sga (*)L-1011 Tristar by StoneSE-210 Caravelle by StoneOlder props:Tu-114 by Samdim , very impressive (*)Super Constellation by Stone with Naegele panel(*)Dc-6/7, Stratocruiser , CV440 from Calclassics (*)Howard 500 by Shupe (*)Vickers Viscount by PiperJu-52 by PrimavesiSeaplanes:Short S-23 Empire by Christensen (*)Boeing-314 Clipper by StoneLake Renegade by Woodward Aerobatics:Super decathlon by Airhead (*)Lic Christen Eagle 2 SF-260 by Clemente/spadaLight aircraft:C-206 Stationair by Fran

>That Fokker Dave!!:( . >>It's interesting that it gets all those downloads and then>doesn't get mentioned here?!! Anyone have any theories for>this conundrum?Oh yes, I know. the one without the vc view.............hehehe

Dave Taylor gb.png

But the thread starter just wanted to know what 'one' was your favourite? :-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Tinmouse II 737-200POSKY 767-200, 300 seriesVistaliners 727-200, 100(beta)Vistaliners L1011 (beta)SGA DC-9, MD serisBill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

1) David Maltby`s Ground Gripper (Trident that is).2) Rick Piper`s Vanguard.3) " " Chippy.Ian.Asus A8N-SLIAthlon 64 3200Radeon X600 256Mb

Don't have that many freewares,  so it has to be Ant's Tiger Moth, for me.  Superb aircraft.

My current favourites:

C-47 Version 2 by Manfred Jahn and team. ( a vintage VC is in development right now )

Nord Noratlas by Jean-Francois Martin and Gilbert Millas.

Anthony Lynch's Tiger Moth.

The DH Rapide and Auster Autocrat by Dave Garwood.

Shackleton MR3 by Rob Richardson ( whose Vampires and Meteors are also lovely ! )

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org