Sign in to follow this  
Julian Gruber

747-8 - EFB mouse cursor offset

Hi guys,

I have a strange little problem with the EFB. As in the picture shown (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7k34y4wolv0g8v/EFB problem.png?dl=0), I can't select the boxes on the EFB when my cursor is over them, but only, with an offset. You can see on the picture where my mouse cursor must be to select the "OAT" box.

Is anyone having the same issues? Ideas for a solution?

I have the P3D version installed, with antivirus excludes from scanning the installer and also did some reinstalls. I have Windows 10, 64 bit and P3D 4.3. started P3D with the default aircraft selected in the starting screen.

Thanks for any help on this issue. If more information on system etc is needed let me know!

Julian Gruber

2 hours ago, Julian Gruber said:

Hi guys,

I have a strange little problem with the EFB. As in the picture shown (https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7k34y4wolv0g8v/EFB problem.png?dl=0), I can't select the boxes on the EFB when my cursor is over them, but only, with an offset. You can see on the picture where my mouse cursor must be to select the "OAT" box.

Is anyone having the same issues? Ideas for a solution?

I have the P3D version installed, with antivirus excludes from scanning the installer and also did some reinstalls. I have Windows 10, 64 bit and P3D 4.3. started P3D with the default aircraft selected in the starting screen.

Thanks for any help on this issue. If more information on system etc is needed let me know!

Hi guys,

I'm having the exact same problem, even the offset seems to be similar. Can't use the on-screen keyboard, basically nothing in the lower part of the EFB since the cursor is then already outside the screen. It's the same on both sides, I'm running a screen resolution of 3840x2160.

Cheers

Edited by maggussje

I use chaseplane. I submitted a ticket and here is what Chris answered:

"Try to adjust your view point in chase plane. This might be the issue. Also try to use the view we provide to see if you have an issue there."

I tried different views but no difference. No matter which angle or which zoom I use, it is the same offset. Perhaps I'm missunderstanding what he meant with "adjust the view point in chaseplane"?

I tried starting P3D with chaseplane disabled an used the standard views. It is the same offset even with this views.

Waiting now for some further advise. 😉 You have the same results with trying this "solutions" out?

Julian Gruber

Yep, I also considered the interaction with ChasePlane to be causing this, but launching P3D w/o ChasePlane didn't fix the issue...