Sign in to follow this  
xender

EFB Manual? Where?

Hi guys!

In the introduction manual there's mention of a manual for the EFB. I cant seem to find it 🧐 where is it?

Juan Ramos

Hi,

You can find it in the EFB under documents

Hope it helps,

You're right!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I was looking in the "Flight Manuals" folder

Juan Ramos

1 hour ago, BorisSutherland said:

You can find Manual on Electronic Flight Bags on the Internet. Most often, such manuals cost money, because people are greedy and don't want to share their experience that they have accumulated for many years. I use paid services to find the manuals I need and it's worth it since it's very difficult to find the information I need in the public domain. If you can find good manuals I'll be glad if you share them in this topic, today it's very difficult to find really high-quality manuals for small fee.

they  have  probably  found  it  since  this  is  a  2018  year old  thread

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg