Sign in to follow this  
Qunarai

PMDG 737 NGX Manuals missing

I've just bought the 737NGX and the installation went without any problems. The aircraft is working really nicely in FSX.

But when I searched for the manuals I could only find the introduction and the tutorial pdf's and not the FCOM, FCTM or the QRH.

Unlike the PMDG 747 I already had, which had all the manuals.

In the operation center i can see the manuals listed but I can't open any1 of them. Not even the tutorial one's.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the manuals?

Take a look in the Main Flight Sim folder under PMDG 737NGX/Flight Manuals folder.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Run the installer and select repair.. that should replace your missing manuals.

Dan Downs KCRP

7 minutes ago, downscc said:

Run the installer and select repair.. that should replace your missing manuals.

Done that too. I even reinstalled it and still the manuals are not there

5 hours ago, Qunarai said:

and not the FCOM, FCTM or the QRH

According to the information I received in the AVSIM Forums, these documents are licensed by Boeing and PMDG has not obtained a new license agreement with Boeing.  It should be made clear that these documents are exactly the same as any Boeing FCOM for any airline.  So, if you find them on the Internet, you have the documents you need.  Might add the documents cannot be redistributed per the Boeing license agreement.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

38 minutes ago, Qunarai said:

Done that too. I even reinstalled it and still the manuals are not there

Just so you're not thinking there is a problem with the installer... I installed the NGX and updated 744 yesterday, and the manuals are there for me.

Well... actually, I uninstalled and then reinstalled both aircraft, so I suppose there is a possibility that the documents were left over from the first install.  Sorry, I thought this would be of help to you, but given that they may have remained, I just don't know.

I'm sure PMDG could tell you though.  Maybe a support ticket?

Sorry you're having this problem, but it's GREAT to see someone who actually wants to read the manuals!  LOL!

Best wishes for a quick fix my friend.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

22 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Just so you're not thinking there is a problem with the installer... I installed the NGX and updated 744 yesterday, and the manuals are there for me.

Well... actually, I uninstalled and then reinstalled both aircraft, so I suppose there is a possibility that the documents were left over from the first install.  Sorry, I thought this would be of help to you, but given that they may have remained, I just don't know.

I'm sure PMDG could tell you though.  Maybe a support ticket?

Sorry you're having this problem, but it's GREAT to see someone who actually wants to read the manuals!  LOL!

Best wishes for a quick fix my friend.

I have just done that too but no use. When I only have the PMDG737 installed I dont even have the PMDG folder in the start menu. 

2 hours ago, Qunarai said:

When I only have the PMDG737 installed I dont even have the PMDG folder in the start menu. 

That's been a common issue since Windows 10... for some. 

Dan Downs KCRP