Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

There's always one!

Can't say much about this one.

https://youtu.be/7KpOg9Chttps://youtu.be/7KpOg9Ci284i284

Vic

• Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

33 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

Can't say much about this one.

Vic

Except perhaps this: Anyone who is that stupid shouldn't be flying an aeroplane in the first place, so frankly, it's a blessing that he wrote his aeroplane off, the skies were definitely a safer place that day although the ramp area certainly wasn't.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Amazing video.  Think he was lucky it did not cause more damage.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

What kind of idiot hand props an SR22 anyway? Dead battery? Surely there are battery carts around an airport...

Even so, one should have chocks in place to prevent a runaway like that. It's a bloody miracle that he wasn't chopped to bits by the prop as he ran in front of the aircraft!

I'm fairly certain that his insurance company was not happy with him.

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Parking brake??  Reminds me of hand-cranking my old '59 Renault Dauphine.  Honk, honk...beep, beep!:blink:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Wow!  And that's all I will say. :rolleyes:

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I'll give this a try on the Airbus V2500 engines this morning. Should start right up! 🙂           

• Like 1