Steve Dra

GPU not disconnecting

5 hours ago, mfrantz said:

Mauricio,

It seems that something is gone very wrong with the ground vehicles. We need to know how this starts.

How did you activated this "remade panel state"? Was it saved as a P3D flight? Or was it loaded from the panel state load option of the CDU (in which case what was the sate of the aircraft before loading it)?

With which version was this "remade panel state" created?

Please contact support, explain exactly how you initiated this flight and send them all the relevant the panel state files and P3D saved flight files (if they apply). Once I get these files I will try to reproduce and fix this.

Will do tomorrow Michael thank you, I'm just preparing a step by step with all my actions, just to make sense.

3 hours ago, vin747 said:

I don't have this panel state problem anymore.. What I did was delete all panel states and made a new panel state where nothing was connected.. And then made that my default state.. Now I'm able to connect and disconnect gpu without a problem.. MauB - maybe you can try doing that as a short term fix.. This will not be a powered state, but a complete cold and dark.. 

Hey Vinod, with the "default state" (engines running) which have nothing connected the problem doesn't happens.
It only happens with a saved state (a self made one, as I've deleted all the default ones which had the same issue).
I'm on the latest 747 version on P3D v4.3 as well. Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ya, mine is a self made saved state as well.. And it's cold and dark with nothing connected.. I also deleted all pmdg panel states.. So you can try saving your state with nothing connected and make that your default state.. What you described is you had gpu connected when you saved your state.. 

Well gentleman, good and bad, during my step-by-step troubleshoot process, I did a new self made panel state and the problem is gone. Good because the problem is gone (at least for now), bad I can't file a support ticket about the issue now and don't have a clue on what was causing this LOL.
I've tested literally 20 times, starting and closing the sim at different locations, pretending I'm doing a normal flight until the moment I would close the cargo doors and diconnect the GPU, and the issue is not happening anymore. So, perhaps a gremlin somewhere was messing with my panel states before and now it vanished.

BUT...it seems there is some issue with the "Pilots In Ext View" option. When you click on this LSK menu option, apart from doing its thing of hidding and showing the hadsome pilots 😂, it also changes the values for the LSK below it ("Ground Service Objects"). For this one I can open a ticket if needed.😉

1 hour ago, MauB said:

it also changes the values for the LSK below it ("Ground Service Objects"). For this one I can open a ticket if needed

Mauricio,

No need to open a ticket. Bug found and fixed for the next update.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mfrantz said:

Mauricio,

No need to open a ticket. Bug found and fixed for the next update.

Great! Thank you Michael!

It is happening to me,also. No GTX. I have to shutdown Sim  and restart.

1 minute ago, asanal said:

Ahmet,

If you have a situation that you can reproduce, i.e. it is happening every time, please contact PMDG support and provide all the details