Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

1st PMDG 747-8 shots?

I guess everyone is too busy flying her to post some pics, LOL.

Here are a few on my 1st flight, KSFO to KDFW.

Checking her out just before departure (I added the Joe Sutter and 45 years logos...the Cargolux included in the package is a different reg).

G7OMTk.jpg

Getting ready for pushback....

9jRR4i.jpg

In flight, on my way to Dallas.

s2CjZC.jpg

Reviewing the STAR on the FO's EFB (in night mode...I like the view better)...I'm doing the MDANO Transition. 

GE8knx.jpg

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Nice angles...  you use any camera software?  That EFB looks great!  Does it work better than the QW 787?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan- there are a few Videos on YouTube . Also check out Chewwy94 on twitch. the EFB is much better, although it does NOT include derate calcs. 

Steve, can you please upload that livery with the changes??

Thanks!

Peter Osborn

Peter Osborn

37 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Nice angles...  you use any camera software?  That EFB looks great!  Does it work better than the QW 787?

Hey Ryan, not using any camera software....standard cameras and just use keyboard commands to move them.

The EFB is different than the QW.....I like some features of each.  The charts look great in the 747....from Navigraph... however the 787 maps show the aircrafts position.....very nice feature.

I know that Navigraph chart standalone has AC position....not sure if it's on the 747 EFB though....haven't played enough or read the manuals to know for sure

1 hour ago, CapnOz said:

Ryan- there are a few Videos on YouTube . Also check out Chewwy94 on twitch. the EFB is much better, although it does NOT include derate calcs. 

Steve, can you please upload that livery with the changes??

Thanks!

Peter Osborn

Hey Peter...waiting on ok from pmdg to upload since it's their cargolux texture.

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Great looking shots of PMDG's new bird. Always enjoy seeing the cargo liveries.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

20 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Reviewing the STAR on the FO's EFB (in night mode...I like the view better)...I'm doing the MDANO Transition. 

How'd I miss this.  That's right review from your side of the Jet.  Noobs.  🙄

😁

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

1 hour ago, thibodba57 said:

How'd I miss this.  That's right review from your side of the Jet.  Noobs.  🙄

😁

Lol.....i only reviewed from that side because there was a preset vew for it.  Strange they don't have an EFB view for the Captain's side.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

13 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Lol.....i only reviewed from that side because there was a preset vew for it.  Strange they don't have an EFB view for the Captain's side.

Cause its the captains leg and they are busy briefing the arrival and approach from the glass (CDU) while the FO is verifying the information on the plate.  Don't you know. It's never your leg man.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Steve: Very Nice added touch with Joe Sutter plus the logo!
Bob: Could you please post a direct link?

Sorry, I will have to find another online storage site that is free. 

W O W !  Very Nice!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick