Sign in to follow this  
Stormenson

Vox atc. Any updates?

Is there gonna be any update for this addon or the whole thing is dead? I am not happy with the current version and i feel disapointed for buying version 7 .I find bugs everyday in different airports and the co pilot perfomes pretty bad. I tried to contact via the vox atc site but they never answer. All other addons i have are working perfectly except voxatc.

Makris Konstantinos

Long time has gone since the Update on last Year.

And this principle good Program has so many Bugs.

I mean (only an assumption) that the Developer has a limited Capacity to develop further.

It is to fear that he has reached the end of his knowledge. 

I so, so want to buy this product. I used it with great success in FSX, but after failing to get the demo to run in P3D V4, even after three attempts and the same amount of emails to the developer, with no replies, I have given up. I'm not going to spend my money with a developer who does not acknowledge legitimate support questions. Rediculous.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

News

3 October 2018 7.42 released

AI traffic now uses traffic schedules and flight numbers

• Like 1

How is this worth waiting a year for? And what good is it for those of us using UTLive?

• Upvote 1

Tom

I am told "Existing users of ver 7 can upgrade free of charge and existing users of version 6 will still get a discount. VoxATC ver 7.42 has had considerable testing and bug fixing. There is currently a download link on the VoxATC website."

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I think the UK specific expansion features are now included in the 7.42 update...I'll be downloading and checking tomorrow 

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

Just great!

@kevinfirth

"VoxATC ver 7.42 has had considerable testing and bug fixing."

Please, who told you and where? Is there a log of changes made other than AI traffic that now uses traffic schedules and flight numbers?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Seen on the reseller's website rcsimulations :

"VoxATC Version 7.42 (Note does not work with Windows10 64 bit lastest update)"!?

I'm not concerned (W764) but curious statement...

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I think that language is a carry over from two or three previous Windows 10 updates. It's never affected VOXATC that I could see, except for the VOXATC voice training which needed a workaround to make it work when Win 10 shortened the number of text lines that the trainer could handle..

But today's 1809 update may be a new issue. I'm sure someone will figure it out. I can't test it until next week some time. 

"AI traffic now uses traffic schedules and flight numbers"

I don't know how it was programmed. Are these flight plans created by Vox or flight plans created by Mytraffic and managed by Vox. If this is the last option, then I hope it will not result in some airports being empty of AI aircraft. This is sometimes the case in some areas where Mytrafic does not have corresponding flight plans or schedules.

Has anyone been able to test it? I haven't had time for it yet.

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

Kevin Firth said the he is testing and trying to figure that out. The main improvements are listed on the VOXATC official website and are of interest primarily to users of AIG real world flight plans. Kevin wrote above that the UK expansion is now active.

8 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Kevin Firth said the he is testing and trying to figure that out. The main improvements are listed on the VOXATC official website and are of interest primarily to users of AIG real world flight plans. Kevin wrote above that the UK expansion is now active.

Jay is right on all counts.

I understand significant automated testing of vox has been undertaken but I dont have a list of bugfixes I'm afraid....I'll be speaking to someone at Cosford today so will try to find out more.

30 days free so take a look if youre interested.  

xaP1VAU.png