Sign in to follow this  
Guest Svend

Help to get in contact with flight1

Guest Svend

Hi,Im haveing a huge problem to get in contact with flight1 support.It seems that I cant receive any mail from them even with deactivated spamfilter.I have tried to reg over at the forum, but cant receive any activation mail.My problem is that I cant reinstall the ATR as I need a new activation key. A test mail from the website tried without any luck (have never had this problem before).Pls, if anyone from fligt1 se this message - pls look through your tickets i did send one and you have my mail adress.Pls send a mail direct to me with an solution or post a message here.If some of you reading this have an direct mail to fligt1 it would be nice.RegardsSvend

Guest Svend

Hi and thx for reply,I dont know what`s going on overthere, but something is wrong.I got a new keyfill and now have to reactivate it and done that, but still no mail received (with reactivation link).Regaring forum activation no luck I cant even contact them, hmm.This is realy a mes, I meen beeing in a customer care team as a coach in the nordic I know things can happen, but simply sending an activation key or mail witch is automatic must indicate that something are wrong.I vil leave them for now and forget about the ATR and flight1./Svend

Guest PPSFA

I posted a link to this thread on the Flight1 forum, hopefully they will get this resolved for you.

Guest allcott

Seems obvious that something is wrong at your end Svend.Perhaps you should fix that first, before forgetting the ATR? Their system is almost completely automated with an immediate answer, with the exception of the manual ticket system, which as the `last resort` support can take a few days to get a reply - it being the weekend and all - so if your email test doesnn't work, then you have to deal with the firewall problem on your computer - and that isn't going to be Flight 1's fault! ;)Allcott

You might also double check to make sure you're using the email addy you ordered with and/or your spam filter isn't filtering the response back from flight1.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

We no longer have email for support. All our support is through our ticket or forum system. Email has become very unreliable.Your response is wating for you in the ticket system. My reply there has everything you need!

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Guest Svend

Hi all here and Flight1 support staff,It seems that every thing is in order and I can fly the ATR again ;)Special to the Flight1 staff I want to official, apologizefor my strong words and at the same time informe that some at my ISP have red ears ;)They informed me that nothing was wrong with there mail server.Again im realy sorry.Kind Regards Svend