Sign in to follow this  
simmershome

Rhodos for Free

Yeah, I have also registered tonight, but get something I guess saying I don't have permission to the download page. My german is really poor, so it would be very nice if it was in english. And yes I tried google translate, but that didn't work on that page. 

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

12 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I tried and tried and tried and tried and then tried again to download from that forum. Then gave up!

Send me you nickname via PM, i will see why . Since april the procedere is easy. Registration for Forum. After klick get Clubmember both without costs. Clubmembers have access to all downloads every time.

Why i do it so?

In germany, what's free is not worth anything. .if it costs nothing, the download is worth nothing.  So I only want users who bother to register.

Ok that is difficult for foreigners but originally I had only Germans on my side

Regards Rainer

https://simmershome.de

cropped-logo.jpg

10 minutes ago, jlund said:

Yeah, I have also registered tonight, but get something I guess saying I don't have permission to the download page. My german is really poor, so it would be very nice if it was in english. And yes I tried google translate, but that didn't work on that page. 

Here you find the procedere in German and English. 

https://forum.simmershome.de/index.php?thread/642-wie-komme-ich-an-die-downloads-how-i-get-download-access/

Regards Rainer

cropped-logo.jpg

Vielen Dank fuer die schoene scenery.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

I still have problems getting to download. I sent a clubmember form and received an Activation code. But when I try to activate user account, it says 

This user is already unlocked.

Back to the previous page

Even though I haven't been on a page where I can insert my activation code.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Hi 

I can no longer log in to the forum. The function "lost password" doesn´t work. Setting up a new account doesn´t work. Why? Can you please try to do something aout it? My e-mail is JJJackson.Abogados@outlook.com and user name is JJJackson.

PS! Problem solved.

Jack

Edited by JJJackson

37 minutes ago, JJJackson said:

I can no longer log in to the forum. The function "lost password" doesn´t work

You are since 2017/12/28 already clubmember. Please search in your spam folder?

or use my mailadress. I can send you manually a new passord.

Regards Rainer

cropped-logo.jpg

1 hour ago, jlund said:

I sent a clubmember form and received an Activation code

The clubmember form has no activation code. You are normal member. If I get the form  via mail to forum[at)simmershome.de. After i activate the new status.

But, you are clubmember now, have fun.

at all: For problems wth my forum please use above mailaddress

You find all my data also at the forum footer under impressum

Note: I only one man for all, but I answer within 24 h

Edited by simmershome
  • Like 1

Regards Rainer

cropped-logo.jpg

7 hours ago, Julia said:

Thank you 😃

merci monsieur 

Quality freeware for P3D is just about extinct, so thank-you.

Why isn't this site changing to English when selected? Stays stuck in German which I cannot read.