Sign in to follow this  
simmershome

Rhodos for Free

11 hours ago, DJJose said:

I tried and tried and tried and tried and then tried again to download from that forum. Then gave up!

Thanks for stopping by and providing a link to download LGRP.

Same here. Going around in circles unable to find the direct download link for P3Dv4 for Mythilene. Gave up too. Despite having been registered ages ago.

Mythilene has no direct download at this time. Yor nickname is unknown in my database. Please register new in my forum.

Edited by simmershome

Regards Rainer

https://simmershome.de

cropped-logo.jpg

Can I use this airport icw my Greece photo real scenery ?

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I don`t know. Test it, I think yes. The problem is, photo sceneries are not layered how LC based. The stronger is the winner.  It can be your photo is above my airport photo. In this case you have the chance to rename my photo.bgl in 1_xxx.bgl . But this also did not work in alles cases. Test it and have fun...I hope

Edited by simmershome

Regards Rainer

cropped-logo.jpg

2 hours ago, vc10man said:

Why isn't this site changing to English when selected? Stays stuck in German which I cannot read.

This is a German Forum. The forum titles are bilanqual . The manual are all in German and English. All Software has German and English description. My Website you can translate in all lanquages directly with the button above.

More I can`t. do at this time.  That`s my hobby as pensioner. Website, forum, support all i do alone. All for free. 

And I have a private live also😉

Edited by simmershome
  • Like 1

Regards Rainer

cropped-logo.jpg

37 minutes ago, simmershome said:

This is a German Forum. The forum titles are bilanqual . The manual are all in German and English. All Software has German and English description. My Website you can translate in all lanquages directly with the button above.

More I can`t. do at this time.  That`s my hobby as pensioner. Website, forum, support all i do alone. All for free. 

And I have a private live also😉

The only German word I know is Danke, so I thank you for elaborating your most appreciated output on your Forum...........

1 hour ago, simmershome said:

Mythilene has no direct download at this time

.............and, clarifying this. Again, danke.

• Like 1

Indeed!
Danke Rainer, very much appreciated 🙂

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hello Rainer,

absolutely amazing !!! 👍😉

Many greetings

MO

Hello Rainer.

It's working now, so thank you. Looks like some fine sceneries, and so far I have tried Rhodes and Rostock. I was excited from the video of Rostock to see Mig-29 ai, but then I read that you had to remove them as they were MAIW ai? Unfortunately MAIW's new Matrix packages don't have any Migs that work in P3Dv4 yet, but they have other mil ai that flies to Rostock, so I'm waiting to see some of them at sometime. BTW. I can't find the ade.bgl in the Rostock scenery folder, so I can fix some ai parking spots in ADE. What is the name of the file I should look for?

Regards Jorn.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Rainer,

Many thanks for your work!

I joined your forum yesterday but didn´t receive  the required confirmation e-mail. Could you please check if everything is OK? As username I used "ega".

Regards and thanks 

Edmundo Azevedo

10 hours ago, jlund said:

Hello Rainer.

It's working now, so thank you. Looks like some fine sceneries, and so far I have tried Rhodes and Rostock. I was excited from the video of Rostock to see Mig-29 ai, but then I read that you had to remove them as they were MAIW ai? Unfortunately MAIW's new Matrix packages don't have any Migs that work in P3Dv4 yet, but they have other mil ai that flies to Rostock, so I'm waiting to see some of them at sometime. BTW. I can't find the ade.bgl in the Rostock scenery folder, so I can fix some ai parking spots in ADE. What is the name of the file I should look for?

Regards Jorn.

Jorn,

you could build your own AI in ETNL, even the actual, just go to MAIW and download the Eurofighter and A400M package. They contain the GAF models.

Take the AIFP from Alpha India Group and build your traffic.

Unfortunately the russian Aircrafts are not yet compatible to P3Dv4.

The ADE , just look for „ground.bgl“ and open it.

Edited by holi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ega said:

Rainer,

Many thanks for your work!

I joined your forum yesterday but didn´t receive  the required confirmation e-mail. Could you please check if everything is OK? As username I used "ega".

Regards and thanks 

See your spam folder please. Some providers sort my webmailer so. But I have you actiivated manually. Have fun

10 hours ago, jlund said:

Hello Rainer.

Regards Jorn.

Hello,

We have  a world package P3Dv4 AI. Airliner , GA , Military and Russian Retro from the 1970 to 2018 and handmade worldwide flight schedules `Near 40GB. Its offline because other freeware designer don`t allow it to publish. Freeware again Freeware. So is the real scene. Sorry no chance to get it.

snip1nxf1z.jpg

The ADE from Rostock ETNL is: 

ETNL_Ground.bgl

It`s  exact. Good luck.

Sorry, @Holi the AI developer and Betatester from simmershome was quicker 😁

Edited by simmershome

Regards Rainer

cropped-logo.jpg

Many thanks Rainer - I have already e-mailed the form to get access to the Clubmember.

Regards

Edmundo Azevedo

"

ETNL_Ground.bgl

It`s  exact. Good luck."

I don't doubt it's accurate, It's just that I have a default tower (I guess), right next to yours, and would like to see it it shows up in the ADE so I can remove it. It doesn't, so why it's there I can't figure out.

UPDATE. I just tried to disable your Rostock in the Scenery Library and, yes it's a "default" tower and Hangars that messes up the scenery. By default I believe it's the Orbx Germany North which causes the trouble, and I'll have to look into if it can be excluded for the Rostock area.

And the P-spots I talked about changing was where an aircraft was inside an hangar with another hangar (yes) I have double hangars  in some places) on top of it, so if I could move all p-spots outside the hangars, I would be able to see them.

UPDATE: Yes, it looks like it's orbx that have enhanced the airport with hangars, so they conflict with your scenery. And YES, I have placed it above orbx scenery.

What a pity bout the ai packages, would be really nice to have some russian aircrafts to play with. I do use homemade ai and MAIW's ai packages, but haven't been able to find some russian ai that works in P3Dv4.3 yet.

Regards Jorn

Edited by jlund

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11