Sign in to follow this  
volkerschwarz

radio frequency 747.8

Hello, need help, when I want to change the frequency on the left side to for ex. 135.220 its there is an ERR on the radio panel. This frequency is needed for the app on  vatsim at LSZH. But its the same, when I`m not connected to vatsim.

Some frequencies working, some not. There comes an ERR on the radio display. Whats the reason or whats going wrong?

Thank you for any help.

Volker

20 minutes ago, volkerschwarz said:

Hello, need help, when I want to change the frequency on the left side to for ex. 135.220 its there is an ERR on the radio panel. This frequency is needed for the app on  vatsim at LSZH. But its the same, when I`m not connected to vatsim.

The frequency is actually 135.225. VATSIM uses 135.220 because the sim actually only supports .xx frequencies, and not .xxx. If you set 135.225 and 135.220 on a radio panel and read the frequency set in the sim's variables, it will display 135.22.

Set 135.225 and you'll be fine.

Kyle Rodgers

33 minutes ago, volkerschwarz said:

Hello, need help, when I want to change the frequency on the left side to for ex. 135.220 its there is an ERR on the radio panel.

You sure it's 135.220 and not 135.225?

EDIT: I guess Kyle beat me to it.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

yes Im sure, I try this, and it gives me an ERR on the radio panel. I tried some on simulation at the aircraft menue, but nothing helps.

LSZH on vatsim had  : 135.220. This frequeny didnt work. Im going cracy.

regards.

5 minutes ago, volkerschwarz said:

yes Im sure, I try this, and it gives me an ERR on the radio panel. I tried some on simulation at the aircraft menue, but nothing helps.

LSZH on vatsim had  : 135.220. This frequeny didnt work. Im going cracy.

regards.

Volker....

21 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Set 135.225 and you'll be fine.