Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

What Airplane Toilets Do With Your Waste

In case you were all just dying to know!! 😃

Does GSX model these? 😋

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

He's right about the smell, sometimes when we work near the rear of an airliner, for example loading or unloading cargo in the rear hold, or when doing a walkaround check, it can smell a bit unpleasant.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

This gives a whole new meaning to "as real as it gets" Thanks so much for sharing!😂

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I think this has been covered already...

Uncle Eddie's Sewage

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

3 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Does GSX model these? 😋

They should, wouldn't take much for them to add this feature, other then another $30 😄

• Like 1

Matthew Kane

41 minutes ago, Matthew Kane said:

They should, wouldn't take much for them to add this feature, other then another $30 😄

The marketing for such an add-on could be somewhat problematic, you'd literally have to claim your product adds a completely cr@p effect to the flight sim, but on the plus side, you could certainly also claim that it was a piece of p*ss to install. Who knows? you might end up flushed with success and create a real stink in the flight sim world. 😁

Edited by Chock
  • Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Been there, done that, got the funny yellow suit. You just try not to think about what that is running down the hose. And pray that you did a good job attaching the hose to the fixture. I've seen what happens to people that don't. It ain't pretty.

NAX669.png

On the E190, the toilet’s vacumn pump system has a vent at the left rear fuselage. Often, there is a brown streak that stains the fuselage originating from this vent....

1 hour ago, Chock said:

The marketing for such an add-on could be somewhat problematic, you'd literally have to claim your product adds a completely cr@p effect to the flight sim, but on the plus side, you could certainly also claim that it was a piece of p*ss to install. Who knows? you might end up flushed with success and create a real stink in the flight sim world. 😁

HAHA Well Said 😁

Matthew Kane

14 hours ago, Chock said:

Who knows? you might end up flushed with success and create a real stink in the flight sim world. 😁

Have you pun-ished us enough yet? :laugh:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I think the fit has hit the shan and he ain't happy!:rolleyes:  Be wary of anything that looks like blue ice.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

18 hours ago, Chock said:

He's right about the smell, sometimes when we work near the rear of an airliner, for example loading or unloading cargo in the rear hold, or when doing a walkaround check, it can smell a bit unpleasant.

I recall, from my RAF days, when we serviced the Royal Flight VC-10s at RAF BzN, after their trips to the Empire, we used to nickname that part of the servicing as 'Royal word not allowed Burgling', not that it made the odour any more 'royal' !🤣

Does the new PMDG 747-8 simulate the increase in weight of this tank and the transfer of weight from the passenger cabin over the duration of the flight? If not you folks who just bought it need to get on RSR about this. :laugh:

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4