Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25SEP18] We are cooking an update for you...

Those steps will unfortunately not help if you have the same problem I have (and which appeared with the latest update to 744):

Maybe you can check if you have RAAS working  in other models than the one you normally use... maybe the option "RAAS INSTALLED= YES" is getting ignored in some models.

4 hours ago, Bluestar said:

There is one major issue for me, I miss the Clock.   ROFL

Hello Wilhem:

Because I had to scratch my head a little with the "clock" issue as well, I offer the following.

A running digital clock, is shown on the upper right corner of the Navigation Display. If you press the "Clock" button on the left sidewall panel, a chronometer will appear next to the clock.

For the date and Elapsed Time chronometer, I had to refer to Page 10.10.73 of the FCOM, where it says that this information can be found in the forward pedestal stand MFD (between the two CDU's),

in the lower right corner, when the display panel "STAT" switch is selected.

All of the above, just in case you hadn't found out already.

Regards,

Roberto

• Like 1

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Hi! What is the value (in Euro) of the revenue from the B747-400 and B747-8 add on, In the current situation 2018 09 26?

26 minutes ago, Oskar Speer said:

What is the value (in Euro) of the revenue from the B747-400 and B747-8 add on, In the current situation 2018 09 26?

This is pretty much like asking some random person what their salary is...

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

I like to discuses salary with my employees.  We are very open minded about money (I run a very small security services company. Only 15 employees. All employees are Hong-Kong-Chinese. I´m from Sweden but my wife are från Hong-Kong therefore i´m able to run my business in Sau Mau Ping and Kwun Tong in Hkg. Chinese company like to learn about Swedish Security Management). There is nothing to be ashamed of talking about money, nothing ugly.  Money is the only reason why common company exist in the first place. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oskar Speer said:

There is nothing to be ashamed of talking about money, nothing ugly.

Det är lite annorlunda i Sverige - Amerikaner är lite tystlåtna med pengar.

...konstigt men sant.

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

Being a little generous to the poster if he is serious he may be asking what is the difference between the revenue generated by a 747-400 and a 747-8 for a flight.

Harry Woodrow

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

...konstigt men sant.

Inte ofta man ser ngn skriva på Svenska här:-) Svenskar är ganska udda, enligt min fru. Särskilt jag. By the way; VHHX is a kind of harbor in present time.

Edited by Oskar Speer
text edit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, harrry said:

Being a little generous to the poster if he is serious he may be asking what is the difference between the revenue generated by a 747-400 and a 747-8 for a flight.

?

3 hours ago, Oskar Speer said:

There is nothing to be ashamed of talking about money, nothing ugly

Maybe but in many Western countries it is considered rude to ask another person directly about their income.

• Like 1

David Porrett

2 hours ago, Oskar Speer said:

Inte ofta man ser ngn skriva på Svenska här:-) Svenskar är ganska udda, enligt min fru. Särskilt jag.

haha - true. Norwegians aren't much better, though they might say they are 😛

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

10 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

...konstigt men sant.

It is not different in Sweden. In general you do not discuss money, unless someone wants to brag about it. If I tell what swedes in general think about those people, I will get banned from this forum, so I leave it to your imagination.

As always PMDG great product and excellent service congratulations team.Wonderful aircraft and don’t stress too much about those minor little issues that you have mentioned Robert.

regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

10 hours ago, hasse29 said:

It is not different in Sweden. In general you do not discuss money, unless someone wants to brag about it. If I tell what swedes in general think about those people, I will get banned from this forum, so I leave it to your imagination.

Nothing wrong with saying you want to banish someone to Kiruna :tongue:

Kyle Rodgers

Wonderful product, and the reshade issue is the only real let down I have with it.

But I commented during a previous 744 update, that your default panel saves were not updated and fault free. I see now even with this new aircraft, you did not update the default panel states, and this will result in a caution with no address to appear and stay from engine start until forever

The way around it is to select the engines running panel state and then shut down from there until your desired preflight state and save it and use that as your default panel.

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg