Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25SEP18] We are cooking an update for you...

30 minutes ago, windshearDK said:

But I commented during a previous 744 update, that your default panel saves were not updated and fault free. I see now even with this new aircraft, you did not update the default panel states, and this will result in a caution with no address to appear and stay from engine start until forever

They're meant to be functional in both. The handling was not set properly for certain features (source selectors being L - C - R in the 400 and L - AUTO - R in the 8, for example, causing a state saved with the 8 to load with C selected in the 400). Fixed in a coming update.

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

They're meant to be functional in both. The handling was not set properly for certain features (source selectors being L - C - R in the 400 and L - AUTO - R in the 8, for example, causing a state saved with the 8 to load with C selected in the 400). Fixed in a coming update.

Good to hear! Again these are minor things! Amazing amazing plane! The community are going nuts with it! 😀

BTW Are there any plans for when you will implement the TO1 and TO2 take off calculations in the EFB?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

5 minutes ago, windshearDK said:

BTW Are there any plans for when you will implement the TO1 and TO2 take off calculations in the EFB?

Yeah, it's been stated a few times here. I know it's in the manual (Into, if not EFB also), too.

Kyle Rodgers

5 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Nothing wrong with saying you want to banish someone to Kiruna :tongue:

Kiruna? Try an abandoned mountain there even the polar bear wont go 😁

Bummer - aside from confirming it loaded up properly I haven't had time to take it for a flight.  Maybe tomorrow!  I won't know what I'm doing though - guess I'll start with the tutorial.

Mark Trainer

(General "Buck" Turgidson: Sir, you can't let him in here. He'll see everything. He'll see the big board!)

1 hour ago, mtrainer said:

(General "Buck" Turgidson: Sir, you can't let him in here. He'll see everything. He'll see the big board!)

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here - this is the War Room!", President Merkin Muffley

• Like 1

15 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Yeah, it's been stated a few times here. I know it's in the manual (Into, if not EFB also), too.

If its in the manual it should be quick for you to implement in the EFB 🤗

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 9/25/2018 at 5:47 AM, rsrandazzo said:

The plan for now is to push an interim update to you via micro-update sometime before the weekend- with the goal of smoothing out some rough edges and generally improving things in time for you weekend long haulers!

So much for the "weekend long haulers"... Grounded!!!

10 minutes ago, rotate14 said:

It's not the weekend yet. For many of us its early Friday afternoon. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

3 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

It's not the weekend yet. For many of us its early Friday afternoon. 

Exactly the time when flights leave the US to Europe. It's 20:23Z, 21:23, my local time.

Edited by rotate14
Got time wrong (LT)

On 9/26/2018 at 8:33 PM, scandinavian13 said:

haha - true. Norwegians aren't much better, though they might say they are 😛

👍

1 hour ago, rotate14 said:

Being a little hyperbolic, aren't we?

Alex Pugh

2 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Being a little hyperbolic, aren't we?

Alex Pugh

Hyperbolic you say? Oh speaking of Hyperbolic: GE90-110B1. That's my anti-stress medicine! 😉

The B748 will remain grounded waiting for better days...

25 minutes ago, rotate14 said:

The B748 will remain grounded waiting for better days...

What's wrong with it?

David Porrett