Sign in to follow this  
Sven Cella

GSX profile 747-8f

Thanks for this.. Will test it over the weekend.. Can you make one for the pax version too? The exits are not defined properly for the pax version.. Thanks! 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

31 minutes ago, vin747 said:

Thanks for this.. Will test it over the weekend.. Can you make one for the pax version too? The exits are not defined properly for the pax version.. Thanks! 

I’ll make one when I’m having my morning coffee.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, harvester21 said:

Has the blocks/parking brakes detection been resolved?

Nope we have to wait for a GSX update I think

Yeah, patience is a virtue as they say 😉

Would love to have the pushback functionality back though. I've (almost) ended up in the grass too many times by now with the PMDG pushback function. I can't figure that one out for the life of me...

53 minutes ago, harvester21 said:

Yeah, patience is a virtue as they say 😉

Would love to have the pushback functionality back though. I've (almost) ended up in the grass too many times by now with the PMDG pushback function. I can't figure that one out for the life of me...

Despite the chocks detection issue i was able to push back with GSX just fine. What didnt work for you?

Or did you suddenly get an "Set parking break immediately" error from GSX? If yes then check your brake pressure. Due to the GSX chocks detection issue i set my parking brakes right at the beginning of a 1 hour turnaround. About 10 minutes before pushback, my brake pressure was too low for the parking breaks to work. Just put HYD Pump 4 to AUX and the break pressure will rise up again.

9 hours ago, vin747 said:

word not allowed forgot to make the profile. Currently en route from KATL to KIAH in the Hong Kong trader.

I’ll l make one after I’m parked 

2 hours ago, Woozie said:

Despite the chocks detection issue i was able to push back with GSX just fine. What didnt work for you?

Or did you suddenly get an "Set parking break immediately" error from GSX? If yes then check your brake pressure. Due to the GSX chocks detection issue i set my parking brakes right at the beginning of a 1 hour turnaround. About 10 minutes before pushback, my brake pressure was too low for the parking breaks to work. Just put HYD Pump 4 to AUX and the break pressure will rise up again.

Hi Lars,

I will see if I can get that to work. Will fiddle around and see if I can get GSX to recognize parking brakes. Thanks for the heads up!

I had no problems with GSX during beta.  Took 5 min to set up a couple of doors and from there all was good, except for the minor chocks thing... really minor.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Sven,

Where to paste this? I am looking for Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes but that folder seems to be missing on my setup...

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, harvester21 said:

Hi Sven,

Where to paste this? I am looking for Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes but that folder seems to be missing on my setup...

Thanks!

Does it work if you make the airplanes folder yourself and put the 747-8 and 747-8f folders in there?

Edited by Sven Cella