Sign in to follow this  
beaurice172

A2A Bonanza (resolved)

Hello,

I am sorry to resurrect this topic, however I am having the same issue. I installed 2.5.6.0, and I am trying to install the 650, and 750, in the A2A Bonanza, using their configurator. Everything is installed in their default locations, with no anti-virus. Thank you, for your help.

Best regards,

Beau

Beau Rice

Hi,

I've move your post to its own thread, but can you please detail what the problem is? Also, can you post the content of the RXP log files? (see User's Manual for file/path).

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi Folks,

Yeah - no description of the problem - but I've been using the RXP GTN 750 with the Bo without issue...

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hello,

I have more information. This happens to any aircraft I want to use the GTN 650/750 in. At cold and dark, the 650 has a black screen, and the 750 has a gray screen, that says starting, in the bottom left of the screen. When power is applied, and the avionics bus is powered, both GTN's have the gray screen, that says starting. It never powers up.Here is my log file:

rxpGtnSim.dll.log

18/09/25 15:00:37.458 06500 -    ] # rxpGtnSim64.dll version 2.5.6.0
18/09/25 15:00:37.458 06500 INFO ]
18/09/25 15:00:39.143 02316 INFO ]
18/09/25 15:00:39.557 07772 INFO ]
18/09/25 15:00:40.432 02500 INFO ] GTN: 01 ..\..\src\krnl\krnl_lib\sim\hwm_eeprom_win32.c(260) (null)

rxpGTN_menu.dll.log

18/09/25 05:27:14.032 02184 -    ] # rxpGTN_menu.dll version 2.5.4.0
18/09/25 05:27:14.035 02184 INFO ] edit panel: C:\Users\Beau\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\A2A\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Beechcraft_35_Bonanza\panel\panel.cfg

rxpGTN.gau.log

18/09/25 15:00:35.194 06500 -    ] # rxpGTN.dll version 2.5.6.0
18/09/25 15:00:35.194 06500 INFO ]

Thanks,

Beau

Beau Rice

Thank you for the additional information.

Can you please let me know where have you installed the Garmin trainer to? (which folders you've selected if not the default during installation)

Can you please also compare in using a 750+750 setup, instead of a 750+650?

Do you have any such folder: "C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Trainers\GTN\nonvol" and if so, what files/sizes are there?

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

The trainer is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Trainers. I am unable to do a 750+750 in my A2A aircraft. I do have the nonvol, as described: CFG_EEPROM 64 KB, DISP_EEPROM 8 KB, IO_EEPROM 8KB, MEM_EEPROM 8 KB, sys_nande 270,337 KB, sys_nandf 270,337 KB, sys_nandi 270,337 KB, sys_nandj 270,337

Beau

Beau Rice

20 minutes ago, beaurice172 said:

My GTN's work great in P3Dv4, and my GTN's work great in X-Plane 11.

Has the problem cure itself?

24 minutes ago, beaurice172 said:

I am unable to do a 750+750 in my A2A aircraft.

Otherwise if not cured, can you try comparing 750+750 and 750+650 in a FltSim aircraft, like the default Baron 58?

46 minutes ago, RXP said:

My GTN's work great in P3Dv4

6 minutes ago, beaurice172 said:

unable to get any of the GTN's to work in P3Dv4

?????????????????????????????????

Ok, so which one is working great in XP11 then, the GNS V2 or the GTN?

A for FltSim, can you try comparing 750+750 and 750+650 in a FltSim aircraft, like the default Baron 58?

Just take the B58, open the add-ons | RXP menu and add a single window with 2 GTN 750, say 1/2 size.

Then repeat but instead choose single window, 750+650, 1/2 size and see how it goes.

I'm sorry for these tests but this is one effective way to try finding out what about the message you get in the log file.

For XP11, it is the GTN.

I went to the RXP site, and downloaded the GTN installers. After seven reinstalls, I am happy to report, that ALL my RXP units, in FltSim. GNS's and GTN's are working, beautifully. I believe that something in the trainers got corrupted.Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Beau

Beau Rice

I'm glad you've got it sorted out, but this makes me wondering what was causing this nonetheless.